The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Endless Waltz is still in my top 3 favorite anime movies of all time.

I finally read latest chapter of One piece, that was a twist in a half. these next chaps about to be great

Endless Waltz is still in my top 3 favorite anime movies of all time.

I finally read latest chapter of One piece, that was a twist in a half. these next chaps about to be great
I can't wait to see the climax of this arc. I bet there's gonna be an amazing double page.

Went by another comic store, found issue 8 of DBS and picked up the two new issues of Vigilantes. 24 bucks.

IMG_1335.jpg

Anybody read Vigilantes? I'm on Season 2 of My Hero on Hulu.

Kinda OT but tons of anime reactors on YouTube are finally getting cultured and watching Prison School. Tis a shame it’s popularity came 5 years too late

Did Jobin just make himself into the main antagonist this chapter? Because boy oh boy, it sure looks like he did.
I haven't even read that far yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is. Unless they pull another universe Kira Yoshikage to be the last villain a la Steel Ball Run.

Bleach tybw getting its anime adaptation :smokin :smokin :smokin
cant ****ing wait, hopefully with not a bunch of fillers :lol:

Bleach tybw getting its anime adaptation :smokin :smokin :smokin
cant ****ing wait, hopefully with not a bunch of fillers :lol:
Honestly it’s a pretty long arc. That’s at least 50 eps there of content. So that’s 4 seasons. It’s something like 200 chapters.

I would hope there isn’t too much filler but there will be sode stuff to make sure every character gets some kind of shine.

would you prefer the weekly One Piece chapters with breaks here and there, or a guaranteed 60 pages every month like DB Super?

You should try One-Punch Man as well. Also by the same creator/artist.

Everybody in here loves Mob Psycho 100
I've tried reading & watching OP, but on both occasions I got to those sub ppl that and just couldn't get past it. I'll probably pick it again one day, but for now I'm not interested.

I started rewatching GitS:SAC last night and I forgot just how good this anime is.

top 5 scenes of all time

Cowboy Bebop is T5DOA

Just got through Gundam Wing since I'm stuck in the house for work. Damn I still enjoy it, I can see why they had problems trying to continue the brands success afterwards for a while. America was spoiled with it

Westerners wanted more AC, but true Gundam heads know that Universal Century is where it's at.

Back
Top Bottom