The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

ERzeiY7XUAE_Zjq.jpeg

put some respek on sanjis name :pimp: i been keeping up with one piece too with the skipping ahead to the manga occasionally

how many of the following are even worth checking out?

seven deadly sins
Blue exorcist
Devil may cry
Code geass
Sword art online
Mobile suit gundam: iron-blooded orphans
Devilman crybaby and I guess cyborg 009 vs devilman

how many of the following are even worth checking out?

seven deadly sins
Blue exorcist
Devil may cry
Code geass
Sword art online
Mobile suit gundam: iron-blooded orphans
Devilman crybaby and I guess cyborg 009 vs devilman
Everything is worth watching except DmC and anything after the first season of SAO. Personally, DmC was not my cup of tea and SAO took a nosedive after season 1.

Everything is worth watching except DmC and anything after the first season of SAO. Personally, DmC was not my cup of tea and SAO took a nosedive after season 1.

Thanks just listed the stuff available on the version of Netflix I have access to

But been through the stuff I already knew of: Baki, akame ga kill, kill la kill, full Metal, hellsing, neon genesis, one punch man, bleach.. Ultraman if that counts and castlevania.. also gun gale online

Damn so it’s really over now huh.
Sad that most of the Hashiras are dead now.
I wouldn’t mind Tanjiro dying either tbh. It would make for a good ending.
I wonder what the future of the Demon Slayer Corps is though. Even with Muzan dead, can’t there still be demons out still?

Damn so it’s really over now huh.
Sad that most of the Hashiras are dead now.
I wouldn’t mind Tanjiro dying either tbh. It would make for a good ending.
I wonder what the future of the Demon Slayer Corps is though. Even with Muzan dead, can’t there still be demons out still?
It looks like only 2 pillars are making it out alive after all this right? Wind and Water. I feel bad for all the others. They all deserved to be happy.
Tanjiro dying would probably be the best course here, but not before he sees his sister as a human. So he knows that it was not all in vain.
As for the corps, I think this will be the end of them in the demon slaying capacity, but I hope they continue on in one form or another. I feel like they can still do a lot of good for people.
I think if Muzan dies, the rest follow right? I feel like that's how it works in this universe.

Final trailer for Tower of God. I’m excited, heard great reviews of the source material. I’m still not really feeling the artstyle, something about it just seems off to me. Just a very minor complaint though, it won’t affect my hopeful enjoyment of the anime.

Finally watched Summer Wars over the weekend. It was ok, maybe my expectations was too high.

I remember seeing that back in freshman year of college lol. Yea it was just okay imo..

check out“the girl of leapt through time”.

if you like sad romantic anime, check out “5 cm per second”, prob in my top 3 anime movies of all time

Back
Top Bottom