The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Damn, yall are making it sound darker than the OG series. Guess I'm in for a ride.

Idk what else could possibly be in store to make me feel any more uncomfortable, than what I've already witnessed. Watching kids struggle with intimacy and sexuality was SUPER CRINGE. Eva is one of those animes you have to watch by yourself. :lol:

Ain't **** tame about that hospital scene in end of Eva. I just want them have a happy ending at some point those characters have been through ALOT

Tower of God episode 1 was a strong opener, definitely got me hooked. It’s only 13 episodes so I hope they make good use of that time.

Lol Adesanya is a big anime fan. He did that on purpose knowing Naturo. He was also hyped because Silva crossed his arms at the same time (Silva didn’t know about Naruto though).

Adesanya also wrote in a “death note” before a fight when he was in the octogone

New One Piece is out

Jimbe is back and now officially part of the Strawhats. :pimp:

Finally watched the 1st ep of Tower of God. I really enjoyed it.

I've always liked the season 1 art style. Not sure how I feel about it for the anime, but glad it's not putting people off from checking out the series.

Season 1 of the webcomic is 78 episodes / chapters. Gonna be interesting to see what gets cut or how fast they pace things if they're going to try an cover it all in this season of the anime.

ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF
That line put a huge smile on my face. :pimp:
Seeing Law and Kidd freak out knowing that a former warlord is joining the strawhats was great. :lol:
And it's been almost 2 years since we last saw Jimbe in the manga and his birthday was yesterday. Oda showing the world how a god writes a story. :lol: :pimp:

Either way Oda has been wild lax on filling out the final 2 nakama (or however many it is now) to join the crew.

I took like a 2 year break off manga to focus a bit more on American comics and when I came back still no new members :lol:

Who's left that can join the crew? Carrot? :lol:
The whole community of fans keyed in on Luffy saying he wanted at least 10 nakama (not including himself) so if we count Jimbe there's one more.

Who knows what need will be filled or if it'll even be a need. Luffy asks ppl to join not always based on their skill/profession.

As far as positions, there's 2nd mate, quartermaster, boatswain, etc.

I still want a cool new character to join. Somebody from the new world, a Mt. Bandit or maybe a former Marine.

I still want a cool new character to join. Somebody from the new world, a Mt. Bandit or maybe a former Marine.

KUUUUUZAAAAN

Kuzan2.png

KUUUUUZAAAAN

Kuzan2.png
I've given up on that although the position Oda put him in after the war with Whitebeard and the fact that he fought Akainu shortly after was primed for him to join the Strawhats.

Fam too powerful though.

I was heavy in to this in the 2000s up to 2010s back on apforums.

Carrot been around for like 5 years or so now? She should probably be a nakama :lol:
:lol: Man I remember a time ppl though Perona was joining cuz of all that time she spent with Mihawk and Zoro during that 2 years of training.

Last edited:
Fell off the wagon with this past season's anime, so I'm going to try to finish up my favorites (Eizouken and InSpectre are all that come to mind right now) and maybe watch a couple shows that were received well.

Tower of God has my interest with that first episode. About to check out Trigger's new series BNA.

I read season 1 of tower of God took me awhile to get in to but it was a great story. haven't watched anime yet but I plan too by tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom