The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

He'll go off somewhere again after this arc is over. He's way too strong to be a full time member. It doesn't really fit.

Or he could die :nerd:

I'd be surprised if he went somewhere again or died. If he was going to die, it should have been in the aftermath of Whole Cake. As for too strong, idk we're at the end game of the series and it always made sense to structure the crew with Luffy at the top and a big 3 below him, like the other top new world crews we've seen up close.

If Oda is going to fulfill the number of crew members he had planned that Zik mentioned, then he can't keep dragging it out. It's gotta be Jinbe and probably carrot. Or he follows in Roger's footsteps and gets a kid cabin boy or girl. I definitely don't want that. I'd hope he'd be more like Shanks and say the seas are too dangerous to have a kid around.

Yea bleach has too much trash thrown in with the good between all the fillers and then trash storylines

I know I'm not a regular in this thread, but good gracious Endeavor...put some damn respect on that man's name!!!

I was watching the finale with a serious *** face and my wife was thrown off, because she doesn't watch MHA (or anime overall). I was breaking down how deep the show was and how Endeavor was a terrible father/husband and pretty much abused every member of his family. She had the wtf look and was like "isn't this just a cartoon?" Todoroki watching Endeavor towards the end had me shook, it hits different when you have kids man...

he gotta put her in time out for that

my wife only watched sailor moon as a kid but she still get it

LOL! She wasn't disregarding the seriousness due to it being anime, she was just surprised that it was one of the story lines of the show that she thought was just comedic and fighting.

Just stoppin by to see if y'all still sleepin on Chainsaw Man.

0064-007.png

0064-008.png

0064-009.png

0064-010.png

0064-011.png

0064-012.png

The Kingdom anime is doing the coalition war arc. I haven't heard good things about the quality of the anime, but this is hands down the best arc in the series, so it might be worth checking out.

man just caught up

Everyone bout to die lol

Dude is wreaking levels of annihilation "hitherto undreamt of" word to Dr. Strange :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Needa catch up. Stopped reading after the “Bomb Demon Arc”
Would highly recommend catching up. This scene is really just the latest craziest scene in an arc full of insanity. I have no idea what's going on in the best way possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom