The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Thought I was about to catch up to GOH, but I'm only at like chapter 310. Didn't realize I had stopped reading so early in the story. When I first caught up it was right when they were fighting on / leaving Oraeguk and for some reason stopped at the end of that arc.

Thought I was about to catch up to GOH, but I'm only at like chapter 310. Didn't realize I had stopped reading so early in the story. When I first caught up it was right when they were fighting on / leaving Oraeguk and for some reason stopped at the end of that arc.
its about to get wild. but then kinda calm down. story gets super interesting the next arc

It shows promise. Plus its been long enough after Bleach that I actually want to see his new work.

Yo H x H is pretty interesting. I wanna see how strong these fools get. I’m currently only on S2 of the anime since it popped up on my Netflix recommendations. How crazy does storyline get or is it kinda underwhelming?

Yo H x H is pretty interesting. I wanna see how strong these fools get. I’m currently only on S2 of the anime since it popped up on my Netflix recommendations. How crazy does storyline get or is it kinda underwhelming?

thats a decent arc.

it gets crazier as you go.

the one after that is REALLY good.
the next arc is more of an adventure arc and just ok imo
the next one is the best imo and the reason i watched the anime.

the whole series has faults but its worth the watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom