The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

What would you guys recommen, funimation or Crunchyroll?

funimation got way more dubbed tittles right?

What would you guys recommen, funimation or Crunchyroll?

funimation got way more dubbed tittles right?

Yep. Funimation has a lot more dub content
Crunchyroll has more content overall, majority of it subbed.

So really it depends on if you're a sub or dub person imo. But I'd say Crunchyroll. With Funimation being a lot more dub heavy, sometimes shows come there later than on Crunchyroll.

Plus if you subscribe to Crunchyroll you get VRV access as well.

So really it depends on if you're a sub or dub person imo. But I'd say Crunchyroll. With Funimation being a lot more dub heavy, sometimes shows come there later than on Crunchyroll.

What does sub and dub mean?

im usually farting around on my iPad when I’m watching tv..even though I watch with subtitles on anyways just not to miss little details

but still, unless I’m hardcore into something not a fan of subs only

Lol he keeps saying that, he's terrible at gauging the time he has left. Tho he has been much more serious about wanting to get to the end of the series, especially once Naruto ended. Still probably will take him like 7 years instead of 4 or 5.

Man.. just watched the end episodes of infinity train.. that shh hits man

just including this here since no clue where else to hit up

but man the feels throughout the show.. highly recommend anyone who is interested checking out

Man.. just watched the end episodes of infinity train.. that shh hits man

just including this here since no clue where else to hit up

but man the feels throughout the show.. highly recommend anyone who is interested checking out

There is a HBO max thread.

Was not sure about most of the new animation on there since I didn't know if it was for children or not. Will check it out.

There is a HBO max thread.

Was not sure about most of the new animation on there since I didn't know if it was for children or not. Will check it out.

yea.. it’s on hbo max but thought it was a Cartoon Network thing, since they have some of their programming

but definitely check it out

Haven’t been on nt in a few months . And also sadly haven’t found any good anime in a while smh. What’s going on, any new gems? Last few I’ve watched were made in abyss, fire force, demon slayer , dororo , dr stone. Been really sad since I finished jojos . Started watching HxH for a 2nd time just cuzz I’m so bored lol. I. At the chimera ant arc, kinda losing interest, just cuzz it’s still so fresh. Def one of the best shows of all time though.

Haven’t been on nt in a few months . And also sadly haven’t found any good anime in a while smh. What’s going on, any new gems? Last few I’ve watched were made in abyss, fire force, demon slayer , dororo , dr stone. Been really sad since I finished jojos . Started watching HxH for a 2nd time just cuzz I’m so bored lol. I. At the chimera ant arc, kinda losing interest, just cuzz it’s still so fresh. Def one of the best shows of all time though.

Have you seen the made in abyss film ?

It's amazing

Chimera ant has great moments but alot of episodes are just like "man c'mon just hurry up"

A recent one I watched that really took me by surprise was Beastars. It’s on Netflix. Its setting is definitely off-putting, hence why I thought it’d be terrible, but it turned out to be excellent.

A recent one I watched that really took me by surprise was Beastars. It’s on Netflix. Its setting is definitely off-putting, hence why I thought it’d be terrible, but it turned out to be excellent.
You’re right! I watched it too. Def not my usual swag, but it was a dope show

Have you seen the made in abyss film ?

It's amazing

Chimera ant has great moments but alot of episodes are just like "man c'mon just hurry up"
I have not but I got confused about the movies, cuzz I think there’s a couple, and it’s the same storyline as the show?

The first 2 are recaps of the show.

The third one , dawn of the deep soul, is a continuation after the last episode.
It's a must watch if you watched the show.

Has anyone here seen Death Parade? So far the series I’ve recommended to my mom have all been ones I had already seen so when she finishes Hunter x Hunter I’d like to find something I haven’t seen that we can watch together all the way.

I’ve heard very good reviews of Death Parade and so far that’s my top pick for when she finishes binging through HxH.

I only have a limited impression of Death Parade but it sounds like a serious and thought-provoking series revolving around what happens when you die and what makes someone destined for heaven/hell
I’m guessing someone here has probably seen it.

Last edited:
Has anyone here seen Death Parade? So far the series I’ve recommended to my mom have all been ones I had already seen so when she finishes Hunter x Hunter I’d like to find something I haven’t seen that we can watch together all the way.

I’ve heard very good reviews of Death Parade and so far that’s my top pick for when she finishes binging through HxH.

I only have a limited impression of Death Parade but it sounds like a serious and thought-provoking series revolving around what happens when you die and what makes someone destined for heaven/hell
I’m guessing someone here has probably seen it.

I remember watching death parade when it first came out. I remember enjoying it. It is thought provoking. People die and go to a bar where they play games and determine what happens to their soul either reincarnation or being sent to the void as judged by the bartender. A lot of the times during the game the people come to the realization that they died and during the games come to terms with that and any regrets.

I like watching Asian Boss,
Kinda wild considering how popular a lot of animes are that you know are making money.
Also in the grand scheme of things. Animes arent making disney money.
I also think a lot of revenue is more from merchandise

Yeah its why I praise Oda for his greatness and dont get mad when he takes weeks off or w/e.

Not shocked its similar with anime artists.

I know Korea just recently made a law that companies couldnt make you work over 60 hours a week.

Back
Top Bottom