The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I've waited this long for the movie to come out. What's a few more months, right? :lol:
But I'm not gonna lie to you and say I'm not tempted...
I read the whole thing :lol: I’m ready for the unsubbed camrip now. :evil:

Without getting into any story territory, it seems like Annos whole message in this movie is for us to get the **** over Eva already and move on with our lives :lol:

im ready but I’m also not ready for it to be all over
730954829882458272.png

I read the whole thing :lol: I’m ready for the unsubbed camrip now. :evil:

Without getting into any story territory, it seems like Annos whole message in this movie is for us to get the **** over Eva already and move on with our lives :lol:

im ready but I’m also not ready for it to be all over
730954829882458272.png
Now hear me out here. I made that post, then immediately went to look up spoilers because I said to myself " **** it. I've waited this long". :lol:

I cannot wait for this film now. I want it to be over, but at the same time I don't. :lol:

Read spoilers a little while ago, be it alot easier to let go if you wouldve concluded things properly the first time, or second time, but that's neither here nor their. My many gripes aside just glad it's over

I wonder how may other creators feel the same about their work? Wouldn't be suprised if Akira Toriyama wanted people to stop bothering him for stuff

On the flip side I know Kishi probably wishes he did the Naruto in to Boruto and Samurai 8 **** differently.

I just started Deathnote lol.

Interesting concept.
Enjoy the ride :pimp:
Who made Pokémon? They have to be tired of it by now right? That show is STILL going strong
Pokemon takes the framework of Gundam and puts it on steroids. Its not your regular manga/anime. Its like a conglomerate with multiple franchises.

I don't think one person or team even writes all the stories. I think its different every time.

Like Power Rangers. Its just gonna keep going and going.

Samurai 8 was good I until it wasn't. And boy it wasn't when it got to that point. :lol:
Kishi bugging. I know he wanted to do something not attached to Naruto but if he wanted longevity he should've had Samurai 8 set in the same universe as Naruto just in the future.

Make dude from the land of Iron and he would've been good. Fans would be checking in just for the Naruto references, easter eggs, and potential hints of what happened to all the shinobi.

No spoilers but if this the end of Eva I wonder if the studio will just hand the reigns over to someone else. These companies will leach off **** as long as it still makes money

No spoilers but if this the end of Eva I wonder if the studio will just hand the reigns over to someone else. These companies will leach off **** as long as it still makes money
Think Studio Khara might just fold after this. It only really existed to make these eva movies. Feel like Anno will be more interested in live action going forward (shin ultraman out this summer!).

they did start a initiative to train some next gen animators but nothing came out of the aside from a short that dropped like 6 years ago

Makes sense, dont think theirs any currently active media under the Eva media to begin with. Last thing I remember was the light novel that had a time skip with them still fighting angels as older teens but that had to have ended decades ago

Finished the latest season of Seven Deadly Sins. Story was cool but I'm I tripping or has the animation quality gone way down? Especially for the fight sequences? Could be the same. Been a long time between seasons for me so I could be misremembering the fights looking better in the previous seasons.
Ending of the season was a bit wack.

Finished the latest season of Seven Deadly Sins. Story was cool but I'm I tripping or has the animation quality gone way down? Especially for the fight sequences? Could be the same. Been a long time between seasons for me so I could be misremembering the fights looking better in the previous seasons.
Ending of the season was a bit wack.

They switched animators once Season 2 ended. Season 3 was animated by David House?? I think that’s who they were. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom