The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just finished Demon Slayer. I want moreeeeeee.

bdc0bd0d5d9c733cec0ff590de044de5.gif

For Hill of 5 Elements 🔥

Dope Japanese/Chinese quasi-anime with lots of dope animated action. Only 3 episodes.

I saw Akira in Theater lastsummer (I was the only one in attendance :lol:)

Pretty surreal though.The anime that started it for me in like 96 being seen as an adult on a 4K big screen. Pretty incredible.

Not sure if I like a random but very important character being introduced in Black Clover right now. Only 2 eps left so we gonna be left with some dumb cliffhanger and no conclusion for years if we gotta wait for the anime to come back.

Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of the birth of Deku Yeager online :lol: It legit kinda matches up too.

I wonder what those two other OFA users said to him.

I gotta read MHA. Recent comments definitely got me interested in reading it. Anyone know where I can read it for free? If not, I’ll gladly pay for it. Not a problem with me.

I gotta read MHA. Recent comments definitely got me interested in reading it. Anyone know where I can read it for free? If not, I’ll gladly pay for it. Not a problem with me.

I use the manga+ app to read them officially. They have the three most current chapters for free but you have to pay for the rest

AOT episodes 14 and 15 are on yt

Man after AoT done they need to start dropping Levi in to other manga to turn **** up to 11 🔥

Make OP better, MHA better. Just gotta give him a devil fruit or quirk. Give him some time to train and he'd make Super better :lol:

Kurapika is that dude put some respek on the chain user
Makes Sasuke look like a chump when it comes to revenge.

Damn watching Hunter X Hunter, The Phantom Troupe means BUSINESS. Gon and Killua ain’t ready for this level. LOL. I’m surprised Kurapika did so well in his first fight.
Uncontested goat anime in my view

Back
Top Bottom