The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

gotta be a trick.
and about the anime. i think it cheapens oda giving him arnament haki so early

What if...
it is him though? I read a theory that seems plausible where Toki could have sent him forward in time to help with the uprising, and when his work is done he gets pulled back for his execution.

What if...
it is him though? I read a theory that seems plausible where Toki could have sent him forward in time to help with the uprising, and when his work is done he gets pulled back for his execution.

I think it could potentially be that shape shifting fox from earlier in the arc that was stealing the swords. We only saw him shift into Gyukimaru, but we don't know if he's limited to that form or not.

I think it could potentially be that shape shifting fox from earlier in the arc that was stealing the swords. We only saw him shift into Gyukimaru, but we don't know if he's limited to that form or not.
But doesn't he have his tail still after he transforms?

I don't think so. I went and checked some panels and didn't see it.

I'd rather it be the fox trying to save and motivate the red scabbard instead of Toki sending Oden through time or anything like that.

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 2.03.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 2.04.37 PM.png

Been bored as hell in the ICU the past few days but I’ve been reading Chainsaw Man and really enjoy it so far. I’m on Chapter 54.
1. I hope you're good brotha.
2. I hope you're caught up with one piece as well....

The first half of AOT episode 14 is on YouTube in segments.

It's wild.
Also the end shows the news broadcast of the earthquake.

Back
Top Bottom