The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

watched baki.

all i can say is that show was all over the place. maybe I'm an idiot. found the story...disjointed.

but also, I couldn't stop watching cuz...fights.

man if there was a show that was homoerotic, this would be it. muscular physique was such a theme in this show. like when they necessarily put nipples on the batsuit in those Schumacher films.

i was so lost in this show half the time, cuz I feel random people were fighting just cuz. like yo I heard you a martial artist *proceeds to fight*.

baki banging his gf was OD unnecessary. i swear japan can take **** to the Nth degree like no other lol.

wat an odd show lol.
I prefer the manga. Flows much better.

I'll take the Baki art over Jojo's too.

Zenitsu and Nezuko fans lost during this movie. They basically didn’t do ****. Too bad this trend kinda continues on with Tanjiro just teaming up with Hashiri while zenitsu/nezuko/inosuke get more reduced roles for the upcoming arcs.

the upper third fight is decent but in terms of storytelling it’s garbage since he basically appears randomly and out nowhere at the end while the actual main villain was a crybaby bum
Co-sign

I luckily rewatched the last episode of s1 before the movie so i at least knew who the main demon villain was. If not I would've been lost on why they were on the train and who this demon was.

They failed with setting up the upper third demon. All they could've done was assign the demon that got a second chance to him to explain his presence.

Like Jujitsu Kaisen did it so simply I don't know why it wasn't done here when the demons are also presented like an organization with different tiers of powerful demons.

Co-sign

I luckily rewatched the last episode of s1 before the movie so i at least knew who the main demon villain was. If not I would've been lost on why they were on the train and who this demon was.

They failed with setting up the upper third demon. All they could've done was assign the demon that got a second chance to him to explain his presence.

Like Jujitsu Kaisen did it so simply I don't know why it wasn't done here when the demons are also presented like an organization with different tiers of powerful demons.
It wasn’t an interesting manga arc, so I’ve been suprised to see how much hype and love it’s gotten

so for those of yall that have watched yasuke whats everyones opinion on it??? im about 3 episodes in rn also about 3 episodes into demon slayer and i cant seem to get into both just yet

I liked yasuke from the go. Entertaining binge watch IMO but nothing special. Demon slayer took me a few episodes. Keep going it gets a lot better. If you’re picking 1 show to watch now I’d choose demon slayer

so for those of yall that have watched yasuke whats everyones opinion on it??? im about 3 episodes in rn also about 3 episodes into demon slayer and i cant seem to get into both just yet
Demon Slayer will take a bit more episodes IIRC.

Things didn't click for me until Tanjirou stopped whining about his dead family, being wild overprotective of his demon sister, and being a *****. Once he starts training to be a demon slayer, fights demons in that forest, and more new characters get introduced it gets lit!

Need to start Yasuke.
I liked yasuke from the go. Entertaining binge watch IMO but nothing special. Demon slayer took me a few episodes. Keep going it gets a lot better. If you’re picking 1 show to watch now I’d choose demon slayer
Then follow up with Jujitsu Kaisen.
The Musketeers? Really? Whose supposed to be the 4th one, name escapes me for some reason
There's more, a lot get killed. I know there was a 4th from the movie way back.

The name Dar-tan-yen comes to mind but thats probably not right.

Can't wait for the movies to catch up the manga and for Deku to ditch these guys and leave them in the dust like Goku did.

MHA has a lot of heart but it could be a lot better if it took some tips from Onepunch-Man.

Last edited:
Demon Slayer will take a bit more episodes IIRC.

Things didn't click for me until Tanjirou stopped whining about his dead family, being wild overprotective of his demon sister, and being a *****. Once he starts training to be a demon slayer, fights demons in that forest, and more new characters get introduced it gets lit!

Need to start Yasuke.

Then follow up with Jujitsu Kaisen.

There's more, a lot get killed. I know there was a 4th from the movie way back.

The name Dar-tan-yen comes to mind but thats probably not right.
D'Artagnan and the homies Athos, Porthos, and Aramis

Since Hawks is on the poster does that make Dark Shadow quirk user (I like him but I cannot remember his name for some reason) D'Artagnan? Just throwing out some **** cause I'm bored watching tv

Been watching anime during my work hours for the last month because I ran out of real people **** to watch. Just finishing up D gray man part 1 (caught bits and pieces when it was on the Funimation network) not sure what I'll watch next though

yasuke was beyond awful

one of the biggest disappointments ever.

music was good tho.

Back
Top Bottom