The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Wano would be even longer (of course Dressrosa and Greenbit would be different and shorter) and I'd have to imagine it'd be Law taking him out cuz the strawhats really don't have anybody else who could convincingly do it. Luffy fighting Doffy and Kaido would be crazy.

I wonder how the story would be right now if Oda had Doflamingo fight on Kaido's side in wano like he originally planned rather than getting rid of him in DR.
there would be no way the straw hat alliance could handle that themselves. they would absolutely need a legend or admiral to help out.

My only thing is with Oda is that I don’t want somethin to happen to him and his work will be incomplete.

Jus what I was thinkin since some of these creators have passed.

I started and finish watching Black Clover. I enjoyed it. For some reason, I thought it was going to be wack.
It took me a while to learn to tolerate asta's yelling. Besides that he's a really likable character. I enjoyed how funny and crazy all the other characters are too. Def one of my favorite animes.

OP spoilers are out.
it didn't take long to find out what DF Yamato has. That's cool.
Robin and Brooke have their time to shine now. :pimp:

OP spoilers are out.
it didn't take long to find out what DF Yamato has. That's cool.
Robin and Brooke have their time to shine now. :pimp:
THE WINGS OF THE PIRATE KING!!! My boy sanji got that fire title

tenor.gif

I took a 6 or 8 year break on reading One Piece weekly so I didn't know Dressrosa was THIS bad for weekly readers. I binge read it and still didn't think it was the best arc. My main negatives being the amount of characters, boring repetitive royal family type plot, and the fights.

I took a 6 or 8 year break on reading One Piece weekly so I didn't know Dressrosa was THIS bad for weekly readers. I binge read it and still didn't think it was the best arc. My main negatives being the amount of characters, boring repetitive royal family type plot, and the fights.

Yeah it was rough week to week. Oda trying to combine 2 arc into one, new rookie editor, longest arc in the series with too much going on, then the false starts and location changes, just a perfect storm for a bad weekly read. Most people I see catching up enjoy it when they read it or watch it in bulk.

Damnit slept on Vinland saga. On EP 11 and it's so good.

But why ppl on TikTok saying that season 2 is gonna make a lot of ppl drop it?

Damnit slept on Vinland saga. On EP 11 and it's so good.

But why ppl on TikTok saying that season 2 is gonna make a lot of ppl drop it?
You'll see it.

These stories have a predictability to them that most still enjoy cuz it's so intense and entertaining but the **** that's coming undercuts A LOT.

Like it was in one level of manga and I feel it decided to go to the Vagabond level.

finished Vinland Saga season 1. Really good. 9/10 for me.

Im expecting there to be zero fight scenes next season... PAIN.

finished Vinland Saga season 1. Really good. 9/10 for me.

Im expecting there to be zero fight scenes next season... PAIN.
Ah, the farm arc I’ve heard so much about. I’d give S1 almost a 10 tbh.

Fairy Tail is hot garbage but man the OST is so good. I often play some music from this composer (Takanashi Yasuharu) when playing Mortal Kombat 11.
Like this one:

i stopped some time after this arc. the anime got way too booty. with like 1 chapter/eps. talk about snails pace. and the animation took a dive too. I've read things improved greatly during wano arc but I'll have to see. i fell off manga too so ill have to pick up one piece back from when the pink man gets folded.

Back
Top Bottom