The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

i stopped some time after this arc. the anime got way too booty. with like 1 chapter/eps. talk about snails pace. and the animation took a dive too. I've read things improved greatly during wano arc but I'll have to see. i fell off manga too so ill have to pick up one piece back from when the pink man gets folded.

the wano arc has been interesting.

this vid kind of shows why he went after daffy in the first place

Might have missed it being mentioned, but did any of you read Fujimoto's one shot? I thought it was really good

Is the movie gonna close things out? I know people were hoping for a season 3
It seems that way from the trailer. I'm trying to think of how much was left to cover after the second season but it's been so long. I might have to go look it up.

RDT_20210728_0701213092666627941179531.png

I wonder what it's gonna be about.
im excited for this. didn't he have kids or something in the last chapter of the orginal?

im excited for this. didn't he have kids or something in the last chapter of the orginal?
Yeah he did.

I'm not excited.

I would've been more hyped if he said he was coming back to it altogether for another run. Try to make it better.

I really am the only one who liked the last arc of bleach lol
I liked most of the blood war arc. I thought the ending was nice given the circumstances. I just really wish it wasn't rushed. I feel we could have had so much more if Kubo was given more time to work things out. I wish we would have gotten more info on Unohana for example, but what we did get was awesome though.

you right im just too stuck on sanji sorry azzzzz
I never get Sanji fans being unhappy with Sanji's portrayals.

The last arc was pretty much a big showcase of him. Proving again Oda kinda made him the only other strawhat that really could lead his own manga. Plus this recent chap giving him praise again.

Yeah, Zoro may get more feats shown during battle but he's already being recognized as the #2 of the crew.

Back
Top Bottom