The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Wouldn't even advise you to start watching Bleach.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. I've started that years ago. stopped watching it because it turned into an endless series which they kept on expanding. I have no interest nor the time for a pretty much overdue series. I lost interest.

as far as Naruto, I lost interest when Kurama died.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. I've started that years ago. stopped watching it because it turned into an endless series which they kept on expanding. I have no interest nor the time for a pretty much overdue series. I lost interest.

doesn't kurama die in Boruto? I dropped Naruto somewhere in the middle of the great ninja war arc.

When they started bringing people back from the dead
726500038452183091.gif

Yeah, when I think back on my time reading the big 3, the enjoyment of reading Bleach faded the quickest. I realized i liked it more for its art and i could kinda see some of the Yu Yu Hakusho comparisons as well it being an inferior version. Pretty much after the Aiden twist it was boring and bland.

Naruto I enjoyed until the time skip. Never was a fan of emo Sasuke or even his revenge goal. Villains just didn't hit the same. Naruto was just a lamer version of Goku.

naruto should've just ended with Pain.

it went from being a show about actual ninja tactics/big brain moves to becoming some DBZ **** with aliens with planetary destroying moves.

still one of my favorite animes though because everything before the great ninja war arc is GOATED for me.

Yeah, when I think back on my time reading the big 3, the enjoyment of reading Bleach faded the quickest. I realized i liked it more for its art and i could kinda see some of the Yu Yu Hakusho comparisons as well it being an inferior version. Pretty much after the Aiden twist it was boring and bland.

Naruto I enjoyed until the time skip. Never was a fan of emo Sasuke or even his revenge goal. Villains just didn't hit the same. Naruto was just a lamer version of Goku.
felt the same way. for me, Bleach should have ended with the Aiden twist. anything after that left me "hollow".
same here with Naruto. I just erased what I was about to post about Sasuke. hated his character after that emo-crap. as already mentioned, should have ended with the Pain/Great War Arc.

naruto should've just ended with Pain.

it went from being a show about actual ninja tactics/big brain moves to becoming some DBZ **** with aliens with planetary destroying moves.

still one of my favorite animes though because everything before the great ninja war arc is GOATED for me.
My earliest memories of Naruto. I was "acquiring" some other content on P2P back in the day and this show kept coming up. I watched the fight between Sasuke and Lee and was hooked.
images (1).jpg

Lee was giving Sasuke that WORK.

Always has been. A couple of us talk about the new chapters every week
Right. I was mostly joking.
When I didn't have any interest in OP it was easy to skip those posts. Now certain things catch my eye :lol:. In all honesty I actually don't care about spoilers like that but hearing about boring arcs makes me not look forward to it a bit

OP spoilers have me hype !!
if my christmas bonus comes in good im going to be ordering this bad boy.

• Fire
Reactions: OTG
Slight rant but why does hbomax have more dubbed than subbed anime? So dumb. crunchyroll app so garbage on amazon fire tv.

Chainsaw man trailer has 10 mil views..

Def going to be the next big anime.

Wonder if it's going to be as graphic as the manga.

How long did it take you, **** never wanted to jump on OP but seeing it everywhere lately, I assume is worth it, but do I really want to lol

Like a month. I skipped all fillers and this is around to 270ish.

I work from home so I just watch it during then so I'm able to binge while I work.

The first 30 episodes are boring af though and it's a grind. Arcs are hella long too and there are times when it drags on too much.

But the parts where it shines, it makes it all worth it.

Last edited:
The idea Wapol just took all the doctors and rolls with 20 Md's has me dying.

They gave an adorable reindeer such a tragic back story but Chopper a real one.
When he was analyzing for a weakness and Luffy is like "He's gonna shoot a beam" had me rolling. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom