The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yeah "ate".

They really just merged animal zoans to weapons.

Think of it this way, a dog ate a magical gun.
That I can wrap my head around but they made it sound like there was just a gun and this devil fruit and poof the gun turned into a dog instead of the other way round :lol:

That I can wrap my head around but they made it sound like there was just a gun and this devil fruit and poof the gun turned into a dog instead of the other way round :lol:
It's some scientific feat that Oda has yet to reveal the process of but get ready for plenty more objects to eat devil fruit zoans.

Finally doubling back and finishing some series I ****ed with but fell off of because I'm me :lol:

Started with Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! because seeing it in that Akira bike compilation on the last page was what pushed me to do this, and I forgot how fun that show was. If you like how Shirabako gave a look behind the curtain of making anime, or dig the quirkiness of Masaaki Yuasa stuff (even though he didn't write this one), I recommend it.

I'm doing Beastars Season 2 next since I only had 4 episodes left, and then Re:Zero Season 2 which I had barely started.

That should keep me busy until Lupin III Part VI starts in a few days.

Finally reached the time skip.

Bruh prime whitebeard would've stomped everyone. Dude was already stomping on fools while being old af and injured from previous battles.

Dude was giving black beard the hands even without his devil fruit powers.

Naruto still solos though

RDT_20210930_2235394755472107016367174.png

how did Nico Robin and Ussop go from tan to white after the time skip :lol:

Kinda miss Nico Robin old look. she looked more bad ***, esp with the cowboy hat.

but im glad Ussop is finally not a useless coward. dude is now sniping and being confident

Nami got the best glow up. Franky just looks weird. Chopper got a better hat.

on the fish island arc. Zoro boutta fight that Arlong wannabe :pimp:

Started the new season of The Seven Deadly Sins, its okay so far but idk it feels dragged out to me. I have to finish Promised Neverland and go back to watching OP

how did Nico Robin and Ussop go from tan to white after the time skip :lol:

Kinda miss Nico Robin old look. she looked more bad ***, esp with the cowboy hat.
Anime separate from the manga with certain decisions. This was/is/use to be a big controversy but Oda always had her as a white woman and to him I think she'd be from Russia if she was a real person.

Back
Top Bottom