The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Bro just down and out but He ain’t dead. Then again wano been thru way too much. Did any of the scabbards die yet??

Last edited:
NNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEDDDD
1653411421336.png

Kaido and Big mom falls both into magma? Yea, no way 2 Yonkos are dead right now.... They getting back up for sure. Unless Akainu comes in and packs them up lol

Kaido and Big mom falls both into magma? Yea, no way 2 Yonkos are dead right now.... They getting back up for sure. Unless Akainu comes in and packs them up lol
Yeah man kaido awakening any chapter now… 🤪

This arc is over

Screenshot_20220525-223245_Instagram.jpg

Afterdrk next drop is going to be berserk and they'll be donating 100% of the profit to Aortic Dissection charity, which was the condition Miura passed away from.

Def copping.

afterdrk left a bad taste in my mouth when dude was complaining about a smaller instagrammer making a One Piece shirt that he deemed "similar" to one that he had made acting like he had the rights to it. Temraws was better too smh

I googled the rankings for the episodes in s3. I only saw the second episode (boat and shark one) and jabiri(?) yesterday and both were amazing. Looked em up to see who directed and of course fincher did the boat one lol. The visuals in jabiri were wild. Gonna watch some more today
Jabiri definitely one of my favorite episodes. Ready for volume 4

Back
Top Bottom