The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Screenshot_20220529-211127_TikTok.jpg

I deadass saw this ep today. Or least Jimbei referred to it for the first time danger style danger style

:smh: Ayashimon got cancelled. Oh man that's some bull ****.

Wonder if Doron Dororon is next :nerd:
Not surprised. First couple chapters of Ayashimon had potential then i lost interest completely. Doron lost me early as well.

On the other hand Sakamoto Days is great.

:smh: Ayashimon got cancelled. Oh man that's some bull ****.

Wonder if Doron Dororon is next :nerd:

I heard Ayashimon was doing really well on the Jump app, but not well in the magazine. Jump might need to consider moving series to web / app only in cases like this to keep them going to support the app readers while still freeing up the magazine space

Not surprised. First couple chapters of Ayashimon had potential then i lost interest completely. Doron lost me early as well.

On the other hand Sakamoto Days is great.
I swear most times I read manga in a vacuum. So unless I'm not enjoying it as much one getting cancelled usually catches me off guard and/or is a shock.

Its ridiculous to me that ppl think the admirals are equal in strength to an emperor.

Deadass I don't want to see Luffy struggle with ANY Marine in the future in a 1 v 1.

Screenshot_20220602-013846_TikTok.jpg

I really do believe Coby is gonna capture Boa.
He was trained by garp, who's equivalent to Rogers.

Coby is going to be garp 2.0 and battle it out with Luffy imo.
If you’re up to date with the manga no way Coby ever has a chance.

At this point I really believe Luffy has surpassed Roger and his grandpa. Only BB and Im left to surprise on the challenge front.

Back
Top Bottom