The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Animation in Wano arc has been A1.

The Akazaya 9:pimp:
akazaya 9.gif

Animation in Wano arc has been A1.

The Akazaya 9:pimp:
akazaya 9.gif

ok i've heard mad good things from you guys about this wano arc.

thinking of getting back into OP and ill watch from...idk a few previous arcs. hows the pacing per eps? i know it was like 1 chapter per eps and animation was booty for a bit. improve?

ok i've heard mad good things from you guys about this wano arc.

thinking of getting back into OP and ill watch from...idk a few previous arcs. hows the pacing per eps? i know it was like 1 chapter per eps and animation was booty for a bit. improve?
Can't answer the manga to anime pacing relationship but Wano has been great imo.
I honestly didn't have an issue with any arc as far as pacing. Especially post time skip. I'll look back after watching an arc and think could this have been done in fewer episodes, but I don't recall feeling that way while in that arc.. if that makes sense.
Just my two cents

Honestly I don't know what the **** "good" pacing is in story telling. :lol:

Can't answer the manga to anime pacing relationship but Wano has been great imo.
I honestly didn't have an issue with any arc as far as pacing. Especially post time skip. I'll look back after watching an arc and think could this have been done in fewer episodes, but I don't recall feeling that way while in that arc.. if that makes sense.
Just my two cents

Honestly I don't know what the **** "good" pacing is in story telling. :lol:

basically, it means that it is more than one chapter in an eps, and the eps doesn't spend so much time on recap of the prev 20-25min eps.

toei also had these dumb long shots of facial expressions, that sometimes cycle thru like diff people and then before u know it, mad time is wasted. this is aside from lazy animation. the early OP arcs were much better, so the change is pretty apparent.

there are a lot of vids on youtube made about the show's pacing issues and overuse of reaction shots, tho I did hear wano is fun. so I'll just power thru it all I guess.

also, A1 avy x username. limbo gawd.

Any horror y’all recommend? Only one I’ve seen is elfen lied lol. Promised never land is kinda horror I’ve seen that too. I haven’t seen all of monster but I read what happens bc I got impatient. Been thinking about watching another or higurashi

Last edited:
Any horror y’all recommend? Only one I’ve seen is elfen lied lol. Promised never land is kinda horror I’ve seen that too. I haven’t seen all of monster but I read what happens bc I got inpatient. Been thinking about watching another or higurashi
Uzumaki

Definitely more horrific than Elfen Lied and Promised Neverland

Anime supposedly coming out this year.

If you’re talkin about monster, the thriller, then yeah I’ve seen a few episodes. It’s really good but really slow. I think I watched like 12 episodes and I haven’t seen an anime like that since. I actually ended up reading what happens because I was impatient but I’d recommend watching all the way through.

Back
Top Bottom