The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I want to start One Piece, but I have a family. Are there any good Youtube videos to watch where I can catch up with the series and characters?

nope. I’ve tried watching almost every one of those “one piece explained in ____ minutes” videos and I just couldn’t understand it.

OP story is sophisticated with just too many information going on. It’s much better just watching from the start and skipping filler episodes.

I want to start One Piece, but I have a family. Are there any good Youtube videos to watch where I can catch up with the series and characters?
I guess I would suggest One Pace but it ain't the same.

I'd say take your time with the manga. You'd be surprised how quick you can read through it.

Last edited:
1668217337329.jpeg

:wow: FINALLY

i say take the journey and go on your own pace

i started 3.5 years ago and at the 800s now.

Its a marathon not a race

i say take the journey and go on your own pace

i started 3.5 years ago and at the 800s now.

Its a marathon not a race
i started reading it in like august whenever i get a chance and feel like not reading something else. Just got to chapter 200 and it feels like it flys by

It’s about a pirate who’s looking for treasure. It’s been 25 years and he has not found it yet.

I’ll get to it one of these days too.

Meanwhile, yesterday Ash became the greatest Pokémon trainer.

Last edited:
It’s about a pirate who’s looking for treasure. It’s been 25 years and he has not found it yet.

I’ll get to it one of these days too.

Meanwhile, yesterday Ash became the greatest Pokémon trainer.
Pokemon is about a boy who wants to be the master of pitfighting enslaved animals and it takes him 26 years to become champion.

Hopefully one of you knows the name of an anime i've been trying to find. Saw a random clip of it online but couldn't find it again. I think it's about assassins and they're ranked by number and it's in a futuristic / blade runner / cyberpunk setting.

I started it back in August...

I am currently on episode 642.
  • Early seasons are dated, so the pacing, character development, humor, etc is all from that era of anime
  • It is objectively good. If you like Hunter x Hunter, then this is that but done way better imo. ( I hated HxH and I like it, for what its worth)
  • Just watching an episode or two per day isn't too much of a time drain if you slot it in your schedule appropriately.
  • Part of the appeal of this anime is its tenure. The youtube video summarizations are in direct conflict for how someone is supposed to digest the anime. You won't have equity with the characters or the plot if you watch a summary. You'll rob yourself out of the appeal.

Last edited:
GOOD LAWD BLEACH EPISODE WAS MASTERCLASS!!!

Yamamoto really had that “eff around and find out” energy.

Too bad Old Head got clapped tho! Plot Twist had me wylin out tho! Plus seeing Aizen as well. :pimp:

SHEESH! What an episode and the animation was jus beautiful too!

GOOD LAWD BLEACH EPISODE WAS MASTERCLASS!!!

Yamamoto really had that “eff around and find out” energy.

Too bad Old Head got clapped tho! Plot Twist had me wylin out tho! Plus seeing Aizen as well. :pimp:

SHEESH! What an episode and the animation was jus beautiful too!
I came in here to say the same thing. Seeing old man Yama go 100 from the jump was amazing to see. It was everything I hoped for. Now wee need the GOD OF THUNDER arc to get animated asap.

can i watch this new bleach without ever having watched bleach

if you have an idea of who the players are

you can get away with watching the soul society arc.. but you should watch the soul society arc for how good it is

if you have an idea of who the players are

you can get away with watching the soul society arc.. but you should watch the soul society arc for how good it is

my knowledge on bleach is:

they have cool clothes

Back
Top Bottom