The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

CHAINSAW MAN TUESDAY

Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 10.15.26 AM.png

I watched this vid, which obviously contains a ton of spoilers

But this is where I saw it

‘Attack on Titan’ creator pleads with fans ahead of his convention appearance: ‘Be kind to me’​

‘Attack on Titan’ creator pleads with fans ahead of his convention appearance: ‘Be kind to me’​

Time for that Levi isekai spin-off manga.

Reincarnate (or summon) Levi (with all his memories) to a new world like One Piece or My Hero Academia. Something more shonen jumpy so we can all see the clear contrast of him being a hardcore badass and everyone being shocked by it. He deserves the break.

I still need to know the aftermath of the bb vs law fight
Think Oda just gave us and extended tease if you compare it to BB vs. Ace.

We will probably find out the results in the news after this arc.

I'm betting Law faired much better than Ace.

I want to start One Piece, but I have a family. Are there any good Youtube videos to watch where I can catch up with the series and characters?

I want to start One Piece, but I have a family. Are there any good Youtube videos to watch where I can catch up with the series and characters?
Honestly, I would recommend just taking your time with the series. You don't have to no life it like some of us have done. Go at a pace that suits you and your schedule. You can either watch the anime if that's the avenue that interests you or read the chapters. Up to you. There's a lot of great moments that you'll miss out on if you just watch summary videos, but if that's the path you want to take, then I'm sure someone in here will point you in that direction.

Back
Top Bottom