The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

my knowledge on bleach is:

they have cool clothes
You can watch it and enjoy the animation and cool abilities on display.

Take a few eps to recognize names. Past history and connections wont make any sense to you.

Definitely watch the dubbed version :lol:

watch soul society arc

Then arrancar stuff if you want.. can skip a decent amount of rest
Bleach flamed out for me just past halfway the arrancar arc. I guess I got tired of hearing that scratchy background music that they play every time.

Bleach flamed out for me just past halfway the arrancar arc. I guess I got tired of hearing that scratchy background music that they play every time.

i tried rewatching recently

I just started skipping episodes by the 10s after soul society arc

Some of the anime series felt like "Days of our Lives" which doesn't seem to end tht you just don't care enough to watch every episode. DragonBall is one culprit. Bleach for me is another.

GOOD LAWD BLEACH EPISODE WAS MASTERCLASS!!!

Yamamoto really had that “eff around and find out” energy.

Too bad Old Head got clapped tho! Plot Twist had me wylin out tho! Plus seeing Aizen as well. :pimp:

SHEESH! What an episode and the animation was jus beautiful too!
I'm on episode 46. I can't wait to see the that in 2025.

My girl just started OP and I clown her for it, and then she laugh when she sees me playing Bleach. So much themes and music is completely antiquated, it almost has me cringing at times.:lol:

Last edited:
This entire time I'm anticipating Mob Psycho 100 S3 and I realize I ain't never watched s2 :lol: :smh:

I knew something was up when I had saw new characters/villains in other vids but just assumed ONE had a new manga or movie.

Getting through it now :nthat:

Last edited:
Holy crap, prime Yamamoto was terrifying...
All the OG captains for that matter.

Edit:
gimme a film about that fight 1000 years ago. im so interested in how it went down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom