The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

kyfnjf3ndq1a1.png

I like bleach, but man I swear they pull new power-ups out of their ***. At least Naruto showed training or hinted at a build-up. So far I like Black Clover more which I just "finished".

Black Clover is way worse with the power ups than Bleach 😂. Ichigo’s power ups are crazy too but somewhat make sense once you see where his powers come from.

Yea I think how they explained Ichigos new power up pretty well.

Plus when it comes to these MC in battle type shows, I automatically assume the MC is gonna have crazy power ups for the sake of the plot to move it forward with stronger villains.

Black Clover is way worse with the power ups than Bleach 😂. Ichigo’s power ups are crazy too but somewhat make sense once you see where his powers come from.
Thats what I think is BS.

By the end of Bleach Ichigo has every power from each group. All cuz his parents and an encounter with a hollow?

At least in Black Clover Asta isn't solo'ing every new enemy to the point all of the allies are just liabilities in fights or straight up damsels in distress.

Last edited:
my boy denji really swallowed vomit. i guess home girl gonna be swallowing something else lmao

I wasn't specifically referring to Ichigo, but the battles in general. We all know what we are getting into as far as Anime: anger power-ups, "finding resolve" power-ups, side characters cutting in, power reveals, changing forms, healing tricks, faking injuries, etc. All of these are expected, but there's two battles that I'm watching right now that had ALL of these happen back to back to back. It cheapens the stakes and takes the edge out of the suspense. It's convoluted to have 5 different parts of a battle. Bleach pulls things out of their *** at a different level compared to Black Clover. It even makes magical *** Black Clover look alot more grounded. Can't be having 5 characters getting powered-up in one ******* battle.😆

I swear if Luffy even has a small instance of struggle against fighting lucci I’m dropping OP. At this point Luffy should be one shotting all of CP9

I got a long time before I get to 1000 year Blood War. Right now. I'm on a part where:

Aizen just revealed that he's been a biggity ***** from the get-go.

Back
Top Bottom