The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

1670116749777.png

feels are back on the menu

This week's episode of bleach is a must watch. I've been looking forward to this part since this series was announced and it gave me chills. :pimp:

B5616AE7-1A45-4996-A727-AFC377CC5817.jpeg

7FD4BCBA-F41D-4194-962D-440294BA3ACA.png

KO’d in one chapter :sick: :lol: :pimp:

6D1235DB-1230-470B-9FCC-0E277904EB80.jpeg

danger style danger style Master Zik Master Zik

Beat him so bad he wanted to run home. I honestly didn't think we would get that fight, wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen until next week. I guess this further puts light on the fact Oda is trying to fast track the series. Don't mind as long as the anime covers it in detail and we don't pull a Bleach. Hey everyone here is Blackbeard he is beaten by Luffy off screen. MOFO WHAT!!! Whew I guess it is another good thing Zoro wasn't around, Kaku would have wet himself. The way Zoro is now, he might erase him from existence.

LMAO.

Anyone know what Luffy refers to his JoyBoy form, does he think of that as a gear or is that his awakened form since he was affecting the environment.

Makima's ability :wow: Reminds me of congresswoman shorty from The Boys.

Quick to kill a friend shorty had some moves.

Guess these deaths are final :nerd:

Last edited:
Last episode had me thinking the scared devil hunter was suspicious, now this ep has me thinking someone else is.

as someone who has never heard of this manga, this show has absolutely been fire. kind of don't want to read it because it lets each eps hit better. i remember seeing some previews for it earlier this year and reading a lot of hype on it.

:pimp:

I've been low key suspicious of Makima. Her eyes def ain't human and she's way too...calm. Her power is lowkey a cheat code, tf she make a contract with, death?

I've been low key suspicious of Makima. Her eyes def ain't human and she's way too...calm. Her power is lowkey a cheat code, tf she make a contract with, death?
Doesn’t she appear as an angel like figure in the credits? Also her eyes are weird. I already know duke is going to spoil it lol.

as someone who has never heard of this manga, this show has absolutely been fire. kind of don't want to read it because it lets each eps hit better. i remember seeing some previews for it earlier this year and reading a lot of hype on it.

:pimp:

Lets see if you feel that way after the season is over and you gotta wait a year :lol:

the difference between the two is that the congresswoman needs line of sight to pop your head, Makima just needs your name like Light Yagami.

and for those asking about her contracts, You'll see down the road...

They also kept showing those crows / ravens. Not clear yet if it has connections to Makima's contracts.

Back
Top Bottom