The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I don't know if I mentioned Akiba Maid War in here at the start of the season, the crime drama anime disguised as a maid anime, but wow did it shoot up to one of my favorites this season. The crime drama aspect of it is so well written that I sometimes forget that they do ridiculous maid stuff. I don't know if anyone here's played the Yakuza series, but it feels like watching that but the over the top side quest gag stuff is integrated into the main story. I love it. :lol:

Next week is the final episode and with the cliffhanger from this week's episode I am all in on the finale. :lol:

I think kizaru is actually going to fight CP0 because Rob Lucci hurt his nephew (vegapunk's body guard). I also feel like Kizaru is a sleeper agent....
Good point. Totally forgot that they were family. He might attack Luffy thinking he was the one that hurt Sentomaru. Also we were introduced to Punk 06 with gloves that can punch light so I feel like someone is going to use them to fight Kizaru and the crew members with Luffy are the only ones that know about it. Probably going to be Luffy but it would be funny to see Chopper take out an Admiral with Kung Fu or Monster point.:lol:

I don't think Sentomaru and actually related. Sentomaru calls him uncle as a respectful term usually used in the Yakuza according to the Wiki and what I've heard translators say. Zoro might intercept Kizaru since he's waiting in the ship outside the lab, but who knows. This arc is off to a fun start.

While they may not be related by blood Oda is big on chosen family and usually trumps that over actual blood relations ( WB as a dad > Roger as a dad/father figure, Sanji and his dad compared to Sanji and Zeff, etc.).

So that may be enough for things to go really left.

Last edited:
mlbu4npws36a1.jpg

I don't think Sentomaru and actually related. Sentomaru calls him uncle as a respectful term usually used in the Yakuza according to the Wiki and what I've heard translators say. Zoro might intercept Kizaru since he's waiting in the ship outside the lab, but who knows. This arc is off to a fun start.
Zoro vs Kizaru rematch! Let's Go!

Back
Top Bottom