The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I’m wondering how she learned all of those names before smashing them? Like how would she know thug a, thug b, thug c?

The new OP chapter is out; it a little different from the spoilers and is still exciting. Need to re-read it based off the latest discovery from Dr. Vegapunk.

F63FD7A4-E05E-461C-BDF8-6B124F1EDCDA.jpeg

The tennis matches in spy X family were easily better than a shh ton of action or other genre stuff

especially the last one

Not sure if anyone cares but Netflix released Korean web toon animated adaption of Lookism . Looks they paid out the *** for product placement. Seen Jordan's, supreme, and off-white all through out

Not sure if anyone cares but Netflix released Korean web toon animated adaption of Lookism . Looks they paid out the *** for product placement. Seen Jordan's, supreme, and off-white all through out
yeah, noticed that one too. not to mention the characters primarily wearing those were horrible people. so far, liked Lookism. would have been also good imo if they made it into live action as well.

Jus watched Mob Psycho 100 S3 episode 6

:wow::wow::wow:

Dimple da GOAT! He went out like a true G! Damn episode got me emotional as hell too!

This anime season has been truly amazing and reasons why I love anime.

Yo

Yoooooooooooo!

I never heard of it but I'm on netflix and they're promoting this anime called Lookism real hard at me so I say I'll catch the first ep and I can't believe this.

15+ min in and this is the most sad and pathetic anime I've ever seen.

Mans name is YOUNG SUCKA

YOUNG SUCKA!

Last edited:
Not complaining but wondering what they could cover around that time that would require a 1 hour episode. I believe Renji and Ichigo will get new "clothes" next episode right.
I believe the special is going to be about Ichigo and his family's backstory, where we get to learn about his mother and why he is the way that he is. That's a good spot to end this season on.

Yo

Yoooooooooooo!

I never heard of it but I'm on netflix and they're promoting this anime called Lookism real hard at me so I say I'll catch the first ep and I can't believe this.

15+ min in and this is the most sad and pathetic anime I've ever seen.

Mans name is YOUNG SUCKA

YOUNG SUCKA!
for me, it was kinda like a slow burn. I didn't like much of it initially but grew on me for some reason. it got better and better for me. truth is, it does reflect reality (the bad side of it).

after viewing this, I still have to watch Ore Monogatari!! .

I'll rewatch Chūka Ichiban! again just to look at some menu inspirations. :rofl:

for me, it was kinda like a slow burn. I didn't like much of it initially but grew on me for some reason. it got better and better for me. truth is, it does reflect reality (the bad side of it).

after viewing this, I still have to watch Ore Monogatari!! .

I'll rewatch Chūka Ichiban! again just to look at some menu inspirations. :rofl:

I really didnt know where this was going. It sas just super sad this fat ugly guy getting bullied over and over.

Then the hook of the story comes in with the other body and gets a little nore interesting but its still so sad cuz its still realistic.

What really got me is that given its Korean based the t had the whole K-Pop star mini arc to end the season where they got a whole other rapper voice and singer to do those performances :rofl: its especially funny and jarring cuz I watched the dubbed version but they rapping and singing in korean :lol: :lol:

I wish American TV did that :lol: Got the unlikely kid to perform and then use Kendrick Lamar's rap verse as if he really sounds like that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom