The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

The animation in the 1000 Year Blood War Arc is amazing. I plan to just see episode 1 and wait for the rest of the season to finish up and binge that.

Just got around to reading through chainsaw man part 1. That was a very depressing series

It’s good, but it’s sorta like evangelion where it makes ya feel weird thinking about the concepts
Hit the nail on the coffin. I have no doubt MAPPA will translate this well into the anime.

mlbu4npws36a1.jpg

1671434234617.png

5 more years at least :nerd:

unohana vs kenpachi was lowkey underwhelming. for some reason i prefer the manga vs the animation
Bleach anime is really underwhelming, cash grab. Barely adding anything major and cutting some entertaining parts. I thought they were going to stretch out some scenes, but they seem to be just cutting out parts. I watch this guy after every episode.

s8bhgoqszv6a1.png

Did Luffy really make sunglasses from his hair? :lol: :pimp: Luffy is straight toying with Lucci
Good God, Oda just don't even GAF. Oda must have bumped into Snoop or Dave Chappelle and smoking the best green. Either that or he watching Roger Rabbit or Cool World.

I would be FURIOUS if I was Rob Lucci and I saw Luffy do that in a fight.

I mean, he clearly said before that G5 Luffy was going to be a ridiculous power up, in terms of strength and overall silliness. Getting upset about it now when we haven't seen the full extent of this form is kind of silly, no? :lol:
I can't wait to see the day Luffy somehow gets launched into space, makes a space helmet to brathe out there, makes it to the moon, hangs out with Enel for a bit, then comes back. Now that will be a ridiculous use of his power. :lol:

I mean, he clearly said before that G5 Luffy was going to be a ridiculous power up, in terms of strength and overall silliness. Getting upset about it now when we haven't seen the full extent of this form is kind of silly, no? :lol:
I can't wait to see the day Luffy somehow gets launched into space, makes a space helmet to brathe out there, makes it to the moon, hangs out with Enel for a bit, then comes back. Now that will be a ridiculous use of his power. :lol:
Unsure if directed at me but if so not upset at all. Really at this point I am indifferent to the series, some weeks when Solo Leveling was still in production I would forget to check for One Piece. I am not at the Bleach manga during the 1000 Year Blood War, just reading just to complete it. However I am more just reading to see what happens next. I first started the series right in the middle of the 4 week break during the time skip. Back then I was super excited for next weeks chapter.

Blue Lock got me hooked 🔥

Episodes in batches are cool but releasing the whole season all at once is better.

Leaving me on cliffhangers and wanting more with ep 9.

Yoooooo How Not to Summon A Demon Lord

One ep in and the fan service is insane to a hilarious degree.

The comedy is near cringe but so funny the situations the MC gets in :lol:

Good God, Oda just don't even GAF. Oda must have bumped into Snoop or Dave Chappelle and smoking the best green. Either that or he watching Roger Rabbit or Cool World.

I would be FURIOUS if I was Rob Lucci and I saw Luffy do that in a fight.

9CB41EBA-E1CD-46E5-9357-CD8336F56596.jpeg

9CB41EBA-E1CD-46E5-9357-CD8336F56596.jpeg
Insane what is going on in that fight, doesn't even feel like the same manga from all those years ago. Kind of unrelated but wonder if CrocoBoy finally unlocked his awakening. I will say I like that Oda showed Luffy isn't the only one getting stronger, don't think we have ever seen that. Makes the word seem more alive. Bellamy was so far beneath Luffy his "growth" was barely noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom