The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

How many chapters in a volume?

I’ve read up to 114. And I agree. They’ll probably be caught up in 20 episodes.

I’m not really digging the current arc so far but hopefully it picks up and moves far away from the “mess” of the first arc.
usually anywhere between 7-9 chapters in a volume. They average about 182 pages of content per book

Really? Are you being serious or trolling?

I just watched the latest episode and thought the 3D, camera work and animation were great.

Cours?

I did think about that. It’s only episode 12 and by episode 20 something they’ll be caught up to the manga which is 110+ chapters.
They are flying through it, chainsaw man already has fairly short arcs shouldn’t take more than 25 eps or so

For chainsaw man. I think S2 will be
international assassins
and 3 will be
]gun devils and control devil.
I wonder how long they take to animate. Could end next year lol

1A7F28E4-1257-4F9E-94B6-D54BD162860F.jpeg

For chainsaw man. I think S2 will be
international assassins
and 3 will be
]gun devils and control devil.
I wonder how long they take to animate. Could end next year lol
I hope they change the story a lil. Or cut stuff out. Wasn’t feeling those arcs.

One thing I’ll say is the music is great for the show. The animation and sound are A+.

I think 2 more cours should be enough for part 1 of CSM. running concurrently hopefully. The final arc of part one if done correctly is gonna be amazing.

Yooooooooo Redo of Healer?!?!

WHAT?

NANI!

I did not know.

This some justified Light/Lelouch **** right here. I would see his promoted sometimes and I just thought it was another fantasy harem manga.

This is dark and good. Story showing the cold world and humanity's nature at times are bear Berserk levels. The MC journey and backstory is ****** up.

They let us know off rip but i knew this was different when fam smashed all of the help.

How’s you like the arc overall though?

Skypeia is one of the most important arcs story wise
i thought overall the arc was pretty fun. Especially with the backstory of the shandians and noland and just getting to the sky island in general. I just thought the kami was wack.

1A7F28E4-1257-4F9E-94B6-D54BD162860F.jpeg

My boy Kaku almost **** his pants when he saw Zoro. LMAO. Whew, the growth Zoro has had since they last fought. Light work, Lucci might get handled real quick, especially since he is not full strength. When you can scare a Yonko with a slash from your sword. Nothing else is a challenge in the short term. Lucky for Kaku Zoro is still waking up and groggy. Otherwise, he would get one shotted. No bull wouldn't be surprised if Brooke took care of Lucci. LMAO

Everyone getting smoked they don’t stand a chance
And All law has to do is hold it down and escape

It would actually be better if someone outside of Luffy took down Blackbeard. I dont see a reason for their battle right now at all. I guess you can say since he captured Ace but he wasn’t the one that dealt the final blow.

Back
Top Bottom