The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Vagabond really does have some beautiful art in the manga and some of the best words of wisdom anywhere

musashi_miyamoto___vagabond___panel_render__by_hazeelart_ddw8ziv-350t.jpg

489119_10231889.jpg

images

Last edited:
I should def read it. I have heard the art carrys it hard though
Yeah cuz the story begins to follow Musashi when he becomes the unrivaled best and that is basically one saga long training arc.

It is not the typical shonen jump fight multiple strong opponents and then become the best. Dude basically goes in to the wilderness to find himself, trains, gives up the sword, trains with a stick, trains with nothing, comes up with dope philosophies about life, etc. Then he gets around to fighting like 3 other notable names :lol:

History has documented part of his life and chronicled the alleged fights with 2 other great swordsman of the time.

Its basically a swordsman becoming an actual vagabond in the woods' philosophizes for months and then comes back the greatest swordsman.

Chainsaw man anime seems to be flying through content. At this pace, I wouldn’t be suprised if it only lasted 2 more cours

chainsaw anime was trash, my god. fire the entire animation team. gonna sign the petition
Really? Are you being serious or trolling?

I just watched the latest episode and thought the 3D, camera work and animation were great.
Chainsaw man anime seems to be flying through content. At this pace, I wouldn’t be suprised if it only lasted 2 more cours
Cours?

I did think about that. It’s only episode 12 and by episode 20 something they’ll be caught up to the manga which is 110+ chapters.

Cours is how they refer to 12-13 episode lengths. So two cours would be 24-26 episodes. And CSM manga currently is only on vol 12 in japan and in the books **** moves mad quick im not sure what you guys were expecting :lol:

How many chapters in a volume?

I’ve read up to 114. And I agree. They’ll probably be caught up in 20 episodes.

I’m not really digging the current arc so far but hopefully it picks up and moves far away from the “mess” of the first arc.

Back
Top Bottom