The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

not sure how sasuke would want to fight naruto after this either...interested to see where the writing takes this down the road. this kabuto fight should be good tho
pimp.gif

bleach just got interesting. that is all.

Its hard for me to ever take Kabuto seriously with those damn Harry Potter glasses on.

I can't wait th see him summon a dragon though.

Its hard for me to ever take Kabuto seriously with those damn Harry Potter glasses on.

I can't wait th see him summon a dragon though.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Don't care what Mode Kabuto is in. Itachi and Sasuke should run through him.

this

have sasuke light his !!% up with Amaterasu so hes almost dead then itachi with the genjutsu 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

easy

im interested in seeing kabuto fight in his dragon mode though #$+# sounds epic
sick.gif
pimp.gif

its going to be harder trying not to kill him though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Don't care what Mode Kabuto is in. Itachi and Sasuke should run through him.

this

have sasuke light his !!% up with Amaterasu so hes almost dead then itachi with the genjutsu 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

easy

im interested in seeing kabuto fight in his dragon mode though #$+# sounds epic
sick.gif
pimp.gif

its going to be harder trying not to kill him though
laugh.gif

Yup it's a lot harder to not kill him while protecting yourself at the same time.
Madara and Kabuto are making everyone look average.
30t6p3b.gif

Yup it's a lot harder to not kill him while protecting yourself at the same time.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

30t6p3b.gif

I mean, not really. Itachi is an undead zombie who can use susanoo with Yata's mirror and his sealing sword. So he pretty much outclasses kabuto, its just that they cant kill him without stoping ET first. Bsically Kabuto is in Sage mode with a whole bunch of other hax. We still havent seen what Sasuke's EMS can do

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

30t6p3b.gif

I mean, not really. Itachi is an undead zombie who can use susanoo with Yata's mirror and his sealing sword. So he pretty much outclasses kabuto, its just that they cant kill him without stoping ET first. Bsically Kabuto is in Sage mode with a whole bunch of other hax. We still havent seen what Sasuke's EMS can do

laugh.gif
@ Kishi making Sasuke look like a prepubescent schoolgirl in the last couple of chapters. And on the real, hands up if you just KNEW Kishi was going to come up with some BS, making Kabuto THAT much stronger..? 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
@ Kishi making Sasuke look like a prepubescent schoolgirl in the last couple of chapters. And on the real, hands up if you just KNEW Kishi was going to come up with some BS, making Kabuto THAT much stronger..? 
eyes.gif

honestly... i never knew he was gonna put dragons in this series
i mean, i could get by with the 10-story frogs, slugs, and snakes... but dragons
grin.gif

ok... if there were 10-story frogs, slugs and snakes, i guess he can put dragons in it too
laugh.gif

honestly... i never knew he was gonna put dragons in this series
i mean, i could get by with the 10-story frogs, slugs, and snakes... but dragons
grin.gif

ok... if there were 10-story frogs, slugs and snakes, i guess he can put dragons in it too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Nako XL

so... bleach... those are the vasto lordes, huh?

That's the vibe I got when I read that last chapter.
Same. It would be foolish if they weren't. They were brought up in the past, to dead that notion and bring in a totally new type of characters....but stranger things have happened  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Nako XL

so... bleach... those are the vasto lordes, huh?

That's the vibe I got when I read that last chapter.
Same. It would be foolish if they weren't. They were brought up in the past, to dead that notion and bring in a totally new type of characters....but stranger things have happened  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

well... the logic kinda fits. The Frogs have a mythical place, why not the other summons? Naruto learned Sage Mode, why can't Kabuto from the Snakes? Now the Dragon thing... *shrugs* his story man who am I to tell him anything?

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

well... the logic kinda fits. The Frogs have a mythical place, why not the other summons? Naruto learned Sage Mode, why can't Kabuto from the Snakes? Now the Dragon thing... *shrugs* his story man who am I to tell him anything?

Back
Top Bottom