The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

it doesnt have to be one or the other

1690502510203.png

i put you on OP btw :nerd:

Sound on

Question about toji.
So he has no cursed energy but was still able to shrink that cursed spirit worm to swallow? he kinda explained it but I remember him saying he could just make the cursed spirit really small somehow.

danger style danger style can you still watch the slam dunk movie if you never seen slam dunk before?
Yep. It adapts the last game of the manga but about half the movie is new backstory scenes for every major player so you have a good idea of what’s going on.

The mangaka directed the movie himself and named it The First Slam Dunk because he wanted it to be accessible for newcomers too.

Slam dunk movie was great. I normally prefer sequels when older properties get new attention put on them but seeing as Vagabond is so successful I wouldn't mind a remaster of the slam dunk anime being released with the completed English dubs for those who prefer it.

Slam dunk movie was great. I normally prefer sequels when older properties get new attention put on them but seeing as Vagabond is so successful I wouldn't mind a remaster of the slam dunk anime being released with the completed English dubs for those who prefer it.
the only thing I don't like about English Dub is that they seem to employ the same voice actors with those P*ssy-A** voice in male characters and annoying/whiny female characters. and they don't seem to convey emotions like the Japanese dubs do. might as well listen to a descriptive dubbing if it gets too damn unbearably cringy.

Just realizing One Piece is younger than George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire.
Brah Oda about to finish OP before George RR Martin finishes his book series at this pace.

He never finishing that. Best case scenario for homie is that he dies and doesn't ever have to finish it

Baki anime is lazy as hell man 😂. Really just panel for panel of the manga, in color with voiceovers.

Back
Top Bottom