The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Episode was good but definitely could of done without the recap scenes, reused scenes, and Hiyori scene.

Next week looks like the “TRUE” main event.

The Hiyori stuff was happening alongside the G5 fight in the manga, and it's gonna continue like that as far as I know until the fight with Kaido concludes.
You right. I’ll deal with it, probably jus wanted to see more of Gear 5 in this episode.

They prob did the recap scene cause they knew so many people who aren’t even caught up with OP or never even watched OP we’re gonna tune in for gear 5

IMG_4488.jpeg

Last edited:
The Hiyori stuff was happening alongside the G5 fight in the manga, and it's gonna continue like that as far as I know until the fight with Kaido concludes.
It dragged on too long imo. I think they they could have moved it to the beginning of the ep. I know it didn't happen that way in the manga, but in the anime it took away from the hype of G5.

Also wasn't a fan of the re-use of the same scene 3 times and all of the flash backs but other than all of that it was a fire ep. Next one will be insane.

Last edited:
Robin getting mad and scolding Luffy? That doesnt sound like her at all.

Theres a theory thats Catarina Devon transformed into Robin and the real Robin is being hostage by the BB pirates... remember the BB pirates were outside off EggHead island..

Robin getting mad and scolding Luffy? That doesnt sound like her at all.

Theres a theory thats Catarina Devon transformed into Robin and the real Robin is being hostage by the BB pirates... remember the BB pirates were outside off EggHead island..
Depends on the definition of scolding. I don't think she laid into him like that. More like hey Luffy you shouldn't give up info like that.

Back
Top Bottom