The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Izanagi, from what I can recall, is a genjutsu cast on the user so change reality into imagination, therefore physical attacks will not work once Izanagi is cast because it will turn that physical attack into a fantasy. IE when Tobi used it agaisnt Konan and her paperbombs, he cast Izanagi on himself in order to turn those physical paper bombs into an illusion. Also, when Danzo used Izanagi countless times agaisnt Sasuke when Sasuske kept inflicting fatal physical attacks on Danzo.

The way Izanami works, from what I believe, has the opposite effect and is cast upon the opponent...therefore whatever you imagine to happen to your opponent, will be changed from a image to actual reality.

This again is just what I've gathered and I hope that clears it up a bit.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??

Originally Posted by Smedroc

One makes whatever has happened a "lie" (Izanagi) and the other makes whatever you want to happen a reality (Izanami). Thats about as easy as I can put it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

One makes whatever has happened a "lie" (Izanagi) and the other makes whatever you want to happen a reality (Izanami). Thats about as easy as I can put it.
laugh.gif

These explainations seem to fit.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's op as hell though
roll.gif
roll.gif
only a matter of time Sasuke's hacking $#@ miraculously whips that out in a battle.

These explainations seem to fit.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's op as hell though
roll.gif
roll.gif
only a matter of time Sasuke's hacking $#@ miraculously whips that out in a battle.

So let me see if I understand the Naruto anime at this point.
Instead of giving us the war that we want to see, they decide to go back and revisit the entire first series?
I have a feeling these fillers are gonna take a while.
laugh.gif

Instead of giving us the war that we want to see, they decide to go back and revisit the entire first series?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif
they are taking fillers to a whole new level if they go all the way back

laugh.gif
they are taking fillers to a whole new level if they go all the way back

New Claymore chapter is out.

Who was that towards the end? Was it Priscilla or Rafaela?

New Claymore chapter is out.

Who was that towards the end? Was it Priscilla or Rafaela?

laugh.gif
We might already know the history within the anime, but the fillers look like they'll offer a new perspective. 
Like in the og episodes, I don't recall ever watching the scene where Naruto is having that brief but intimate conversation with the Hokage where he demands that the identity and character of his parents be revealed to him. 

Frankly, I am looking forward to these fillers, as they seem to be more concerned with the psychology of the characters, if this first filler episode was any example, than with anything else. I could be massively wrong though, but we'd have to watch more and see.

Also, this Izanami oracular jutsu sounds dope, but it is honestly quite ridiculous. Like how the freak did Madara lose to the first if he could perform something like Izanami? On a related note, I'm really curious as to the risks associated with using Izanami. It has to be something steep.

laugh.gif
We might already know the history within the anime, but the fillers look like they'll offer a new perspective. 
Like in the og episodes, I don't recall ever watching the scene where Naruto is having that brief but intimate conversation with the Hokage where he demands that the identity and character of his parents be revealed to him. 

Frankly, I am looking forward to these fillers, as they seem to be more concerned with the psychology of the characters, if this first filler episode was any example, than with anything else. I could be massively wrong though, but we'd have to watch more and see.

Also, this Izanami oracular jutsu sounds dope, but it is honestly quite ridiculous. Like how the freak did Madara lose to the first if he could perform something like Izanami? On a related note, I'm really curious as to the risks associated with using Izanami. It has to be something steep.

On episode 19 of Guilty Crown, and i have to say its one of the best anime ive seen this year definitely suggest it to anyone. 

On episode 19 of Guilty Crown, and i have to say its one of the best anime ive seen this year definitely suggest it to anyone. 

Claymore is confusing as hell. This warriors have been in the same spot since 2009. I think that was the last year Claire was in the manga as well

Claymore is confusing as hell. This warriors have been in the same spot since 2009. I think that was the last year Claire was in the manga as well

Back
Top Bottom