The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

I'm I the only person who cant see any of the images on mangareader? Haven't read Naruto or Bleach yet.
mad.gif

Had the same problem had to google a different site.

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

I'm I the only person who cant see any of the images on mangareader? Haven't read Naruto or Bleach yet.
mad.gif

Had the same problem had to google a different site.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by Smedroc

581 was a waste
indifferent.gif

i didn't eem understand izanagi so i know this +%*# is going to be o.d
tired.gif
I thought I was the only one
laugh.gif
Seriously. It seemed to be one way with Danzo and then another way with Tobi. Even seeing it in the Anime didn't help much. It got to the point where I wiki'd it and that helped somewhat but now theres this....

Originally Posted by FOG

581 was a waste
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously. It seemed to be one way with Danzo and then another way with Tobi. Even seeing it in the Anime didn't help much. It got to the point where I wiki'd it and that helped somewhat but now theres this....

Originally Posted by taymane23

How do yall feel about desert punk? I just started the series and I enjoy it so far.

yeah i watch it from time to time in netflix, it's ok

naruto was meh... "kinjutsu"
indifferent.gif

also Sasuke not joining up with Kabuchimaru
indifferent.gif

Sasuke just wants to destroy Konoha "just cause"
eyes.gif

where's OP at?

How do yall feel about desert punk? I just started the series and I enjoy it so far.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

where's OP at?

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

where's OP at?

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by FOG

581 was a waste
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
I think I can explain it somewhat based on what I understand about them, so bear with me.
laugh.gif

Let's start with Izanagi, which has the power to "change destiny". Let's say you flip a coin and call heads, but it lands on tails. Izanagi will allow you to change the outcome to something more favorable, i.e. heads. So, if you activate Izanagi and take an arrow to the chest (like Danzo did), you can "change your destiny" from taking a hit and dying to dodging and surviving.

Now, Izanami has the power to "set destiny". So if you flip a coin and call heads, the coin will land on heads every time no matter what you do or what happens to the coin. So I am guessing that no  matter what Kabuto does, he is already destined to lose because itachi has or is going to activate Izanami.

I hope this helps. And feel free to add to it or simplify it if you want.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

581 was a waste
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
I think I can explain it somewhat based on what I understand about them, so bear with me.
laugh.gif

Let's start with Izanagi, which has the power to "change destiny". Let's say you flip a coin and call heads, but it lands on tails. Izanagi will allow you to change the outcome to something more favorable, i.e. heads. So, if you activate Izanagi and take an arrow to the chest (like Danzo did), you can "change your destiny" from taking a hit and dying to dodging and surviving.

Now, Izanami has the power to "set destiny". So if you flip a coin and call heads, the coin will land on heads every time no matter what you do or what happens to the coin. So I am guessing that no  matter what Kabuto does, he is already destined to lose because itachi has or is going to activate Izanami.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

581 was a waste
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dam that sounds OP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dam that sounds OP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dam that sounds OP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

So I am guessing that no  matter what Kabuto does, he is already destined to lose because itachi has or is going to activate Izanami.

laugh.gif
Dam that sounds OP
laugh.gif
Well, people always say that Itachi is god-like, so why not give him god-like abilities?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

So I am guessing that no  matter what Kabuto does, he is already destined to lose because itachi has or is going to activate Izanami.

laugh.gif
Dam that sounds OP
laugh.gif
Well, people always say that Itachi is god-like, so why not give him god-like abilities?
laugh.gif

Izanagi, from what I can recall, is a genjutsu cast on the user so change reality into imagination, therefore physical attacks will not work once Izanagi is cast because it will turn that physical attack into a fantasy. IE when Tobi used it agaisnt Konan and her paperbombs, he cast Izanagi on himself in order to turn those physical paper bombs into an illusion. Also, when Danzo used Izanagi countless times agaisnt Sasuke when Sasuske kept inflicting fatal physical attacks on Danzo.

The way Izanami works, from what I believe, has the opposite effect and is cast upon the opponent...therefore whatever you imagine to happen to your opponent, will be changed from a image to actual reality.

This again is just what I've gathered and I hope that clears it up a bit.

Izanagi, from what I can recall, is a genjutsu cast on the user so change reality into imagination, therefore physical attacks will not work once Izanagi is cast because it will turn that physical attack into a fantasy. IE when Tobi used it agaisnt Konan and her paperbombs, he cast Izanagi on himself in order to turn those physical paper bombs into an illusion. Also, when Danzo used Izanagi countless times agaisnt Sasuke when Sasuske kept inflicting fatal physical attacks on Danzo.

The way Izanami works, from what I believe, has the opposite effect and is cast upon the opponent...therefore whatever you imagine to happen to your opponent, will be changed from a image to actual reality.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??

Back
Top Bottom