The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

main reason i read from mangastream is for the fan deviant art pics
love this one, may be old.

main reason i read from mangastream is for the fan deviant art pics
love this one, may be old.

:pimp:

Been trying to catch up on random original anime movies

Just finished these :lol:

Cross Epoch (Dragon Ball x One PIece Crossover)

Jump Super Stars

Last edited:
so basically rasengan and clones
some of those moves listed are laughable and not effective compared to other major characters who have a lot of useful and effective techniques...not to mention "cooler"
Naruto is suppose to be the #1 knucklehead ninja, so I can see how you find it laughable :rofl:

Just finished the current 13 issues of Dragon Ball SD

It goes over the DBZ storyline and then the original DB storyline.

dragon-ball-sd-l0.jpg

d--dray man has been confusing for like 3 years now

I got lost after the whole kanda being in love with some dude that used to be a woman part

Anyone read Molester Man? Art by the Fap Note guy, story based on some virgin otaku's message board posts, sort of like Densha Otoko in that regard. Of course, it seems easy to call BS on whether or not it actually happened, but there's just something about the finer details the writer incorporates that make it that much more believable and realistic.
This was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I enjoyed Densha Otoko and this one hit the spot! Thanks for the suggestion TXZ. 

Talk bout a roller coaster of emotions and good comedy.

does anyone here play Naruto ninja storm, i'm waiting for 3 to come out in April/May.
it may help me to forgive what's been going on so far in Naruto

does anyone here play Naruto ninja storm, i'm waiting for 3 to come out in April/May.
it may help me to forgive what's been going on so far in Naruto

i bought ninjastorm 2 it was alright seen generations and it wasnt much of a difference same thing goes for ninjastorm 3
probably wont be buying unless it has unmasked obito and madara :lol:

How far is it suppose to go.. isn't suppose to go up into Madara's entrance of the war..

The game usually goes up to where the Anime is at that current moment. Where is that right now?

How far is it suppose to go.. isn't suppose to go up into Madara's entrance of the war..

The game usually goes up to where the Anime is at that current moment. Where is that right now?

looks awesome

Last edited:

looks awesome

Oh my lawd :wow: :smokin :pimp: That game looks crazy. I've never played any of them, but I'm down to get the first 2 asap now

Just threw on Akira doe :D

Oh my lawd :wow: :smokin :pimp: That game looks crazy. I've never played any of them, but I'm down to get the first 2 asap now
Just threw on Akira doe :D]

the first one was interesting, this one comes out in march, you can probably get generations and get the jist of everything you need.
I think I may be the only Anime/manga watcher reader
who hasn't seen Akira yet...
I tried to watch when I was younger, but just got bored quick.

-cliff notes to why I should give it a chance???

Last edited:
Claymore is out. This new awakened being must be Riful and Dauf's child or something.

That game looks crazy. Hopeully its better than the last one.

Claymore is out. This new awakened being must be Riful and Dauf's child or something.
To me it looks like Riful was taken over by/ fuzed with an abyss eater due to those spikes she shot out and her facial expressions. Either way, she is putting the hurt on Priscilla, unless she wants to get eaten in order to fuse with Riful and become even stronger.:rolleyes

Side note, Octavia The Crazy Horse looks kind of like Isley. I miss Isley, he was cool. :lol: |I

To me it looks like Riful was taken over by/ fuzed with an abyss eater due to those spikes she shot out and her facial expressions. Either way, she is putting the hurt on Priscilla, unless she wants to get eaten in order to fuse with Riful and become even stronger.:rolleyes
Side note, Octavia The Crazy Horse looks kind of like Isley. I miss Isley, he was cool. :lol: |I

Dauf used to launch those projectiles also. Cant wait to see what will happen next.

Octavia def reminds me of Isley. Imagine he came back also. :nerd: I feel like they got rid of him too easily.

you know? i've never really read claymore.  clicked around a few chapters to get an idea of the art/what happens, and saw it's a bunch of naked monster chicks wrassling.  and from what you guys say about people dying then coming back to life, getting eaten then pooped out and being even more threatening...

55225a24b579d6029423a3c4250794b5bd9aa43.gif

Back
Top Bottom