The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

you dotn get it. I only used that as an argument to show u how silly you sounded. That wa the crux of your argument, now that is is turned, you wanna play the silly card. Face it, Hashirama just went DBZ and shook everybody with his chakra. Oro knows whats going on.

There's always a reason right?

you dotn get it. I only used that as an argument to show u how silly you sounded. That wa the crux of your argument, now that is is turned, you wanna play the silly card. Face it, Hashirama just went DBZ and shook everybody with his chakra. Oro knows whats going on.

How silly I sounded? Riiiiiiiight. Yall crack me up man. No one answered the question. Outside of the fanboyism....what else happened that wasn't already known that can be thrown into the debate?? Nothing.

Of course not.  What did we learn that we didn't know before???  Someone please tell me anything new to add to the discussion??  The first has strong chakra??  Very surprising?  No one has done nothing this arc.  It's crazy though.  I bring up the fact that the 3rd was once called the god of shinobi, and it was looked over and people kept using the defense " that it's just a nickname, it holds no weight".  Now that the first is being referred to as such you folks can't stop talking about it.  
eyes.gif

.  Trust, there are posts in this thread that will back that up.  

Once again, i never argued that the 1st wasn't an awesome shinobi nor his chakra wasn't incredible.
The argument was who would win in a fight with all the jutsus known by the 3rd plus strategy.
with a naruto like attitude yes he can probably get serious , but someone with pure strategy and technique like Hiruzen with chakra/power probably not to far under the first still doesn't prove that Harashima will absolutely crush him- no contest.

I also mentioned that I believe the 2nd may be right up there also. only reason he didn't break dedo is because of the 1sts cells.........

Once again, i never argued that the 1st wasn't an awesome shinobi nor his chakra wasn't incredible.
The argument was who would win in a fight with all the jutsus known by the 3rd plus strategy.
with a naruto like attitude yes he can probably get serious , but someone with pure strategy and technique like Hiruzen with chakra/power probably not to far under the first still doesn't prove that Harashima will absolutely crush him- no contest.

I also mentioned that I believe the 2nd may be right up there also. only reason he didn't break dedo is because of the 1sts cells.........

This is just a big cycle. I just want to say this. Its impossible right now to tell who will beat who. I say that based on how we don't know what techs the 3rd knows of if he has any special abilities. We've never even got a glimpse of him in action in his prime. Too much is unknown about the 3rd to have a definite answer as to who would win in these battles. Now I say that I believe the third >>> 1st & 2nd based on the battle royal. It's a given that they ALL were shells of themselves. However the third displayed the prowess and technique With limited chakra tO neutralize all 3 of them and save the village at the cost of his own life. I also say it because he got to train with them before he reached his prime, so he would know their tricks and tactics while they were probably dead long before he reached his prime, so he would already have a leg up on the competition. Think batman with prep vs superman(dark knight returns pt 2 for those who are in the know). I do want to say if we do have these debates in the future, don't downplay one thing and bring it back up when it can be used in your favor.

Blake.

This is just a big cycle. I just want to say this. Its impossible right now to tell who will beat who. I say that based on how we don't know what techs the 3rd knows of if he has any special abilities.

I think they have said he knows all the techniques within Konoha.

Of course not.  What did we learn that we didn't know before???  Someone please tell me anything new to add to the discussion??  The first has strong chakra??  Very surprising?  No one has done nothing this arc.  It's crazy though.  I bring up the fact that the 3rd was once called the god of shinobi, and it was looked over and people kept using the defense " that it's just a nickname, it holds no weight".  Now that the first is being referred to as such you folks can't stop talking about it.  
eyes.gif

.  Trust, there are posts in this thread that will back that up.  

"Who would win" was never just the argument.  If it was, me saying "it totally depends on match ups and who's fighting who in what environment a la mma" and people agreeing on that point would have ended the argument, or at least had the support of you and Lex.

The debate was "Who was the strongest Hokage."  The third defeating the first and second was used to support the argument that the third was the strongest.

The last two chapters have served as a direct counter to every argument Lex made.

1.  "The god of the shinobi" argument -- no longer holds.  The past two chapters the first has seized that name.

-- in fact since Lex wants to keep harping on Blake downplaying this, someone DID agree that the nickname was important but pointed out that in one of the naruto supplements (i think it was the data book maybe) the nickname was attributed to the first and LEX downplayed it saying that orochimru saying it in battle/canon held more weight.  Now that it's been said by orochimaru himself, Lex won't touch that argument again, except to say "but you downplayed it before!"  Just saying. 

2.  "The 1st and 2nd may have had their full array of jutsus when they faced Hiruzen" -- Now we know for a fact that they weren't at full power. Yes neither was Hiruzen, but saying that's assuming Hiruzen had anything that could touch their jutsu to begin with.  We know for a fact he was brilliant and knew a ton of jutsu, but he was nowhere near as powerful as the 1st.

3.  "It was really 3 vs 1 and the 1st and 2nd had nothing but death on their minds and weren't just toying with Hiruzen" -- We can see now that Orochimaru was completely controlling all of their movements.  If he hadn't been they would have broken the Edo like Madara did.  Therefore it was a 1 on 1 with summons on either side (not even considering summons move free of their own accord and will).  Reread the chapter, Orochi was toying around with the 3rd and had no intention of killing him right off the bat, then got caught off guard by the shiki fujin because he didn't anticipate Hiruzen using it on him

4.  "Hiruzen also had massive chakra so what"  -- ehhh, by his own mouth and reaction this chapter we can assume he was never touching the amount the first can swell in an instant.  naruto and kisame have massive chakra too.  they never brought 5 other kage level nins to their knees by just swelling it on some bleach yama steez.

5.  "Hashiramas cells aint that special" -- HIS cells are what's keeping everyone in that room constrained.  They're what's making Madara and Orochimaru so special now.  How is this point not getting more focus?  On top of that Hashirama as is, is indomitable.

Lex, will you at least concede that Kishi is trying to gas up Hashirama to us?

Last edited:
This forever argument doesn't even matter. Even if its said or found out through a fight that X > Y > Z. Supporters of Y and Z are just gonna fall back and say "oh kishi just changed it now, but originally Y/Z was stronger and I still believe this is the truth"

They are all strong. You want to discuss powerlevels discuss DBZ. Wait til Naruto is wrapped up and finished to determine all of this. Before it wasn't like you could compare dead people, they are all revived now and most likely going to see some action, so lets just let it play out.

Last edited:
"Who would win" was never just the argument.  If it was, me saying "it totally depends on match ups and who's fighting who in what environment a la mma" and people agreeing on that point would have ended the argument, or at least had the support of you and Lex.

The debate was "Who was the strongest Hokage."  The third defeating the first and second was used to support the argument that the third was the strongest.

The last two chapters have served as a direct counter to every argument Lex made.

1.  "The god of the shinobi" argument -- no longer holds.  The past two chapters the first has seized that name.

-- in fact since Lex wants to keep harping on Blake downplaying this, someone DID agree that the nickname was important but pointed out that in one of the naruto supplements (i think it was the data book maybe) the nickname was attributed to the first and LEX downplayed it saying that orochimru saying it in battle/canon held more weight.  Now that it's been said by orochimaru himself, Lex won't touch that argument again, except to say "but you downplayed it before!"  Just saying. 

2.  "The 1st and 2nd may have had their full array of jutsus when they faced Hiruzen" -- Now we know for a fact that they weren't at full power. Yes neither was Hiruzen, but saying that's assuming Hiruzen had anything that could touch their jutsu to begin with.  We know for a fact he was brilliant and knew a ton of jutsu, but he was nowhere near as powerful as the 1st.
3.  "It was really 3 vs 1 and the 1st and 2nd had nothing but death on their minds and weren't just toying with Hiruzen" -- We can see now that Orochimaru was completely controlling all of their movements.  If he hadn't been they would have broken the Edo like Madara did.  Therefore it was a 1 on 1 with summons on either side (not even considering summons move free of their own accord and will).  Reread the chapter, Orochi was toying around with the 3rd and had no intention of killing him right off the bat, then got caught off guard by the shiki fujin because he didn't anticipate Hiruzen using it on him
4.  "Hiruzen also had massive chakra so what"  -- ehhh, by his own mouth and reaction this chapter we can assume he was never touching the amount the first can swell in an instant.  naruto and kisame have massive chakra too.  they never brought 5 other kage level nins to their knees by just swelling it on some bleach yama steez.
5.  "Hashiramas cells aint that special" -- HIS cells are what's keeping everyone in that room constrained.  They're what's making Madara and Orochimaru so special now.  How is this point not getting more focus?  On top of that Hashirama as is, is indomitable.

Lex, will you at least concede that Kishi is trying to gas up Hashirama to us?

Here we go....

1). We've been way off the god Shinobi talks for months. I just found It hilarious that when I brought it up it was just a nickname that held no weight, and was viewed as irrelevant. Now it's brought up against me?? Hah.

2). Yes, we've been acknowledged that we didn't know if they were at full power, so the conversation turned into that they were all shells of themselves. Yet the first came out on top. If you would just scroll up you could have saved yourself sometime from trying to make an irrelevant point. It's your opinion to assume if he didn't have any jutsus that could touch theirs. Although he did show
Great composure when dealing with both wood and water in a closed area During their fight. It's also YOUR OPINIOn that he's not anywhere as powerful as the first. It amazes me how we're just learning what the first can do in his prime, and weve never learned of what the 3rd in his prime was capable of, other than being called the strongest hokage Konoha has ever had.

3). That's your OPINION. If you get edo'd you're automatically under someone's control. However he let them go out and use their techs and fight. Think about it. If they weren't under his jutsu why would they fight if they had free will?!!! The point is, he told them to fight the 3rd, which is what they did. What point are you trying to prove? It's also youre opinion that they would have broken it then. They're stronger now than they were before and the 2nd just tried to break it.....how'd that work for him? Exactly.

4). Really?? This is your counter to the third having huge amounts of chakra in his prime?? Do better. It's not like last week we say the 2nd make the 1st his *****

5). Show me the post where I posted that. While you're looking I can show you post number #5442 and #5402 where you acknowledge the fact that it has been stated that the 3rd is the strongest, and you then give your opinion.

Like the last guy said, it's pointless to keep doing this, let's just let the story progress. I actually want to stop because after all that stuff nako type, he still didn't answer the question. What facts have we learned that can add to the debate that we didn't already know?? Like I said, until we see the 3rd in his prime, this debate can never be settled.

Let's all just agree to disagree. When looking through posts....this has been going on since October.

:lol: You guys will never stop going at it

Its obvious the first is the STRONGEST out of them all.
He had the third looking like he just popped a molly just now.

Give it a rest :lol:

Oh, and after that scene with the First shattering the room, he is now the dopest character behind Madara to me. I want to see Yondiame in action.

I have a feeling that the 1st will talk Sasuke down and Oro will release all of them

Why is does Oro care what Sasuke thinks? Is he still after his body?
It could possibly be just the mentor/student type thing. Or it could just be he knows he can't manipulate him and if he wants Sasuke to believe and follow his idea of death to Konaha, he would have to come to the decision himself. So perhaps he is just hoping the end resolve for Sasuke is the same as his.

Back
Top Bottom