The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Naruto :pimp:
the second only needed to lift one finger to use a jutsu, while the first just stood there and almost broke the chamber. he nearly scared Hiruzen to death(wut?) :lol:
the god of shinobi praising Oro. :pimp:
Quick question. did the first break oro's control over him that easily?

Looks that way. Welp looks like this debate is about to be answered in the next few chapters.... maybe

Well this should FINALLY end all the discussion about which Hokage was the strongest...

...**now patiently waits to see if mr. "the third was the strongest" will finally capitulate to both fact and reason**

Last edited:
Yo the first is just too #BOSS...:smokin

Dude raised his power level to a mere 9000 and everyone in the room got shook...:lol:

Yo the first is just too #BOSS...:smokin

Dude raised his power level to a mere 9000 and everyone in the room got shook...:lol:

:x :x :x :x :x

my body is ready :x

everyone in there almost crapped themselves :rofl:

just seen the 3rd grabbing his chest :rofl:

Last edited:
jesus christ!
kyuubi with susanoo vs that wooden dragon :x :x
this is gonna be a good flashback :nthat:

i was just wondering do you think the 2nd was going to use Suigetsu as his weapon :lol:
or was he just that afraid that he melted...

:rofl: they still think she's a he in Girls of the Wild's

Last edited:
jesus christ!
kyuubi with susanoo vs that wooden dragon :x :x
this is gonna be a good flashback :nthat:

i was just wondering do you think the 2nd was going to use Suigetsu as his weapon :lol:
or was he just that afraid that he melted...

:rofl: they still think she's a he in Girls of the Wild's

:x imagine if he started controllin suigetsu :rofl: turn his *** into a water dragon or somethin :rofl:

how was much was that? I was going to get it but I ended up saying in no and dont remember why. I think it was because it was all ok Japanese

The selection is crazy! But yeah it's all in Japanese. I'm trying to find an alternative app to run on my PS3.

:x imagine if he started controllin suigetsu :rofl: turn his *** into a water dragon or somethin :rofl:

that's what i thought he would do at first Sug was right behind Oro and he could have turned his hand into a dagger or something to stab him right then and there...

Last edited:
Bleach is out!!
UNOHANA BANKAI!!!!! :wow: :pimp:
Edit:
That ending!!! :wow: :frown:

edit 2:
I almost forgot, no OP this week. Semi :frown:, but still a good week for manga.:lol:

Last edited:
Naruto
What are all these stickers on the walls? Are they from the Fourth for his FTG jutsu?

Cant wait for next few chapter always wanted to know how the first died being regarded as god of Shi obi and all

Naruto
What are all these stickers on the walls? Are they from the Fourth for his FTG jutsu?

stickers were was there before they were even summoned doubt its from the 4th

now that i think about it itachi got dat dere praise from da god 2 :pimp:

Last edited:
Welp.  Kishi's definitely been lurking the NT forums.  LexLieno and Tdogg can finally accept defeat.
Of course not.  What did we learn that we didn't know before???  Someone please tell me anything new to add to the discussion??  The first has strong chakra??  Very surprising?  No one has done nothing this arc.  It's crazy though.  I bring up the fact that the 3rd was once called the god of shinobi, and it was looked over and people kept using the defense " that it's just a nickname, it holds no weight".  Now that the first is being referred to as such you folks can't stop talking about it.  
eyes.gif
.  Trust, there are posts in this thread that will back that up.  

How how would people rank these Hokages?

my guess

1st
4th
2nd
3rd

in that order

Depends on what we're judging. 4th has incredible speed and is probably the quickest out of all of them, but how does that fair against the 1st Hokage's power and chakra, or 3rd's immense knowledge of all the Konoha jutsu's?

I always felt that this 'Who is the best Hokage" argument is destined to never really get anywhere because people value different kinds of strengths among others.

Speed vs Strength vs Quickness vs..... whatever the 2nd is good at maybe mental strength?

Welp.  Kishi's definitely been lurking the NT forums.  LexLieno and Tdogg can finally accept defeat.
Of course not.  What did we learn that we didn't know before???  Someone please tell me anything new to add to the discussion??  The first has strong chakra??  Very surprising?  No one has done nothing this arc.  It's crazy though.  I bring up the fact that the 3rd was once called the god of shinobi, and it was looked over and people kept using the defense " that it's just a nickname, it holds no weight".  Now that the first is being referred to as such you folks can't stop talking about it.  
eyes.gif

I agree with you in that before the last two chapters, the God of Shinobi nickname not being a taken seriously
was definitely a way of First supporters to say 'damnit, we really have nothing to fight that with, so we'll say it's unimportant.' :lol:

I think the point of the God of Shinobi nickname blasting is to just rub it in that one of your facts that the 3rd is best argument was based on has been proven wrong for two chapters straight.

I'm not sure if it was you, but I remember a claim being made that it was a matter of opinion because last chapter it was only Suigetsu who mentioned God of Shinobi being the First. In the previous mention of the nickname it was Orochimaru calling the 3rd the god of Shinobi.

So obviously it's still an important matter.

Now it's been changed (retconned) to Orochimaru as well considering the First as a god of Shinobi. Probably not fully killing the Nickname arguement, but giving it even less ground to stand on.

With the last panel, were seeing the wood dragon and whatever the hell the other wooden thing is able to catch a Nine tailed bijuu bomb in its hand. That's got to say at least something about the First's strength.

I also don't really consider this a big factor in the argument, but I know people probably will use it against you, but Third was shook to the point of undead heart attack scare at the possibility of First doing something, anything if Second continued whatever jutsu's he was planning on throwing at Sasuke.

**** EDIT ****

I hope no one read all of this yet, but I've found more to the 3st vs 1rd argument.
The Second Hokage states 'This time, we are almost at full power'.

This panel confirms a suspicion that most of us had in that the first time the Kages were summoned, it was a weaker Edo-Tensei which resulted in weaker First and Second Hokages. The fact that Sarutobi was able to beat them and Oro was a big big argument in the debate in favor of the Third. More ground is being knocked out from underneath these arguments.

But Can't we just all agree that First has more power, but Third has more jutsu knowledge and they are both the best at what they excel at? :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Depends on what we're judging. 4th has incredible speed and is probably the quickest out of all of them, but how does that fair against the 1st Hokage's power and chakra, or 3rd's immense knowledge of all the Konoha jutsu's?

I always felt that this 'Who is the best Hokage" argument is destined to never really get anywhere because people value different kinds of strengths among others.

Speed vs Strength vs Quickness vs..... whatever the 2nd is good at maybe mental strength?
I agree with you in that before the last two chapters, the God of Shinobi nickname not being a taken seriously
was definitely a way of First supporters to say 'damnit, we really have nothing to fight that with, so we'll say it's unimportant.' :lol:

I think the point of the God of Shinobi nickname blasting is to just rub it in that one of your facts that the 3rd is best argument was based on has been proven wrong for two chapters straight.

I'm not sure if it was you, but I remember a claim being made that it was a matter of opinion because last chapter it was only Suigetsu who mentioned God of Shinobi being the First. In the previous mention of the nickname it was Orochimaru calling the 3rd the god of Shinobi.

So obviously it's still an important matter.

Now it's been changed (retconned) to Orochimaru as well considering the First as a god of Shinobi. Probably not fully killing the Nickname arguement, but giving it even less ground to stand on.

With the last panel, were seeing the wood dragon and whatever the hell the other wooden thing is able to catch a Nine tailed bijuu bomb in its hand. That's got to say at least something about the First's strength.

I also don't really consider this a big factor in the argument, but I know people probably will use it against you, but Third was shook to the point of undead heart attack scare at the possibility of First doing something, anything if Second continued whatever jutsu's he was planning on throwing at Sasuke.

**** EDIT ****

I hope no one read all of this yet, but I've found more to the 3st vs 1rd argument.
The Second Hokage states 'This time, we are almost at full power'.

This panel confirms a suspicion that most of us had in that the first time the Kages were summoned, it was a weaker Edo-Tensei which resulted in weaker First and Second Hokages. The fact that Sarutobi was able to beat them and Oro was a big big argument in the debate in favor of the Third. More ground is being knocked out from underneath these arguments.

But Can't we just all agree that First has more power, but Third has more jutsu knowledge and they are both the best at what they excel at? :lol: :lol:

I'm glad you made this post. This perfectly sums up the reason why I'm tired of having this debate/discussion with you people. I'm glad you can admit that when points have been made, things have been ignored and downplayed because there's nothing to counter with. How can we have A debate with things like that happening? Also I've agreed with the statement that we didn't know if they were at full power, so I modified the argument to that none of them were at their full strength due to hiruzens old age and lack of chakra, which along with the handicap, evened the situation out in my book. More importantly, this goes back to what I said earlier today. Outside that they were weaker, which was suspected, what have we learned today that can be added to the debate? Nothing. I just hope that after we see this Madara v hashi fight we can get a glimpse of the third in his prime.

eyes.gif

you dotn get it. I only used that as an argument to show u how silly you sounded. That wa the crux of your argument, now that is is turned, you wanna play the silly card. Face it, Hashirama just went DBZ and shook everybody with his chakra. Oro knows whats going on.

Back
Top Bottom