The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I know there is only like one other person who reads TB:NW on here, but I need to talk about it somewhere :lol:

The two big events in this chapter were Shi-Woon taking out the Western White Star with one strike and the revelation that Ryuji and NIne Arts shared the same master. To me, this is foreshadowing Ryuji's defection from S.U.C.

Last edited:
I can't believe it's been a whole year since the last chapter came out. At least the wait wasnt as bad as Black Lagoon. I've been waiting years for a new chapter of BL, and HSotD. :smh: :lol:
In celebration, here is the awesome intro theme from the anime. :pimp:]

I actually didn't realize it's been a year since the last update.
I also didn't know they had an anime...I bet it's sick. how updated is it with the manga

I actually didn't realize it's been a year since the last update.
I also didn't know they had an anime...I bet it's sick. how updated is it with the manga
it was sick indeed. The intro song was great. in terms of continuity:
I'm gonna put it here in case someone is interested in reading or watching.
Anyway, the anime kept up relatively well with the manga. The anime made it all the way up to the part where Owl dies after going on a rampage( around chapter 20-23 in the manga). It glanced over a few parts, but more or less kept up with it.
I'm pretty sure there is a second season in the works, which would be great.

i'm so behind in anime, i haven't watched anything since season 1 and 2 of School rumble last year.

You guys remember when Naruto when ape **** when Hinata got stabbed and he started fighting Pain in his uncontrolled 9-tails form? Do you remember the weird animation style of that? I'm watching it right now and it's so weird but i kinda like it :lol:

EDIT: Man i miss Yamato :frown:

Last edited:
You guys remember when Naruto when ape **** when Hinata got stabbed and he started fighting Pain in his uncontrolled 9-tails form? Do you remember the weird animation style of that? I'm watching it right now and it's so weird but i kinda like it :lol:

EDIT: Man i miss Yamato :frown:
That animation style was pretty interesting to say the least. :lol:
great battle though.

And don't worry about Yamato. he's still stuck in that tree. :rofl:

I know there is only like one other person who reads TB:NW on here, but I need to talk about it somewhere
laugh.gif

The two big events in this chapter were Shi-Woon taking out the Western White Star with one strike and the revelation that Ryuji and NIne Arts shared the same master. To me, this is foreshadowing Ryuji's defection from S.U.C.
Yeah...if you check out the mangafox forums for TB:NW its stated that each of them know two different halves of their master's techniques so Shi-Woon will be 
smokin.gif
 after he learns

Happy Deadman Wonderland is back, I wish High School of the Dead would also come back.

Still lost lol but that last page yea **** is about to go down

foreal

on another note: seems like dragon slayers are the worst possible people to fight if you have some sort of magical essences left behind with your attacks.

Are the three other people who were following Robotics;Notes on here still following it or am I the last man standing :lol:? 3 solid episodes in a row now.

This last ep :wow: :wow: :wow:
RIP :frown: :frown: :frown:

and

Subaru is definitely not getting crushed by that giant robot... right?.... right??!

Last edited:
Are the three other people who were following Robotics;Notes on here still following it or am I the last man standing :lol:? 3 solid episodes in a row now.

and

Subaru is definitely not getting crushed by that giant robot... right?.... right??!
This show is too good to give up. :lol:
i dont think he's dead. one is enough for now. :lol: :frown:

Last edited:

and

Are you watching this? or something else?

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/roboticsnotes-online

I'm down to catch up

That is the one. I gotta warn you though, it's a pretty damn slow build-up and sometimes it just feels like it completely drops plot points and then when you least expect it, it comes and hits your right back. :lol: :lol:

It's 16 episodes deep now. :pimp: :pimp:

and

This show is too good to give up. :lol:
i dont think he's dead. one is enough for now. :lol: :frown:
I hope so. :lol: I wouldn't be surprised at this point if they decided to keep offing people now since it seems like the laid back portion of the series is done. :x

That last part had me banging on my desk super hard yelling at the screen to tell him to stop having flashbacks. :lol: I can't think of an anime lately that can get that kind of reaction out of me.

Last edited:
That last part had me banging on my desk super hard yelling at the screen to tell him to stop having flashbacks. :lol: I can't think of an anime lately that can get that kind of reaction out of me.
This show takes me for a ride too. All these feels man... :smh: :lol:
I swear a tear rolled down my cheek when the lady lost control... :frown:

i still watch Robotics;Notes, damn when her spine snapped.... :x :smh:
Subaru better have gotten out the way :smh:
just caught up with the last 3 eps of Psycho-Pass... HOLY CRAP! the chief...
now i really want to know what the Sibyl system is.

i still watch Robotics;Notes, damn when her spine snapped.... :x :smh:
Subaru better have gotten out the way :smh:
just caught up with the last 3 eps of Psycho-Pass... HOLY CRAP! the chief...
now i really want to know what the Sibyl system is.
I Love Psycho Pass. It's been getting hectic. I'm interested in the sybil system too.

Just got a CrunchyRoll account on my PS3 to only find out that all of the animes are in Japanese. :stoneface:

I know Funimation has all the dubbed anime but I wanna be able to watch Anime through a TV screen. Any suggestions for dubbed anime PS3 app?

how was much was that? I was going to get it but I ended up saying in no and dont remember why. I think it was because it was all ok Japanese

Last edited:
Robotics;Notes

I came across this video and I was too heartbroken to laugh at it :frown: :frown:

... but then I read the top comment.
"Kai pls help me out of this thing"

"You'll have to beat me in Kill Ballad first."
:rofl: :rofl:

..... :frown:

Last edited:
Naruto :pimp:
the second only needed to lift one finger to use a jutsu, while the first just stood there and almost broke the chamber. he nearly scared Hiruzen to death(wut?) :lol:
the god of shinobi praising Oro. :pimp:
Quick question. did the first break oro's control over him that easily?

Back
Top Bottom