The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

naw.

they told us his cells are why the hold on the edos is stronger.  not that the fact that it's his cells are why he was able to break the hold.

the only explanation given for why he broke the edo was "the first is different."

Last edited:
I also think thats why the jutsu is forbidden. Stronger and smarter ninja would find a way to break away from the users control. Now the hokages arent totally free, Oro could just cancel the jutsu. I assume the 2nd and maybe first could do what madara did

no that's the reason. 1 being strong. 2 its his cells

This. I mean logically if the 2nd can't break free because oro has a part of the first in him, then he's just a watered down version ala Yamato. In breaking bad terms, oro is about 15% pure, the first is the blue meth.

That he did, now picture the first killing oro, and all the kages just running wild. Konoha would not be messed with.

That he did, now picture the first killing oro, and all the kages just running wild. Konoha would not be messed with.

the thing is, most of the souls have no desire to stay for an extended period of time ( besides madara). Even Itachi pretty muh only wantde to help sasuke/ cancel the jutsu and then bounce. If anything, they would just handle madara and then disperse

no that's the reason. 1 being strong. 2 its his cells
This. I mean logically if the 2nd can't break free because oro has a part of the first in him, then he's just a watered down version ala Yamato. In breaking bad terms, oro is about 15% pure, the first is the blue meth.
but that's still us assuming.  they don't explain why the first broke the edo tensei.  could have nothing to do with his cells being in orochimaru/their edo clones at all.

he could just be a bawse.  i mean madara broke it.

why is "why did he even break the edo?" even a question?
they all know sh****is going down. they feel not only madaras chakra but the kyuubis. and the edo is a forbidden jutsu so it can only be assumed a bad guy summoned them.
what other reasons do you need?

the 2ns explained why he wanted to break it. to go put an end to madara and not be under control of anyone

Last edited:
why as in "how he managed to." i didnt mean to use why, was just weird wording on my part. my fault.  obviously i understand why he would do so.

So can we all agree that the second is the most ruthless ninja?? According to Madara the edo was used to clear battlefields.

no :stoneface:

Clearly Danzo was. He actually went through with hi ruthless deeds

Can you name one thing more diabolical danzou has done to top edo tensei ?

et isnt that diabolical. Its all about who uses it. Ex. Getting chased by ninja. Im dying, and I sacrifice myself to bring back another person to help my buddy out of the bind. Is that evil?

Danzo was the driving force behind the uchiha massacre and also he was involved with the **** that went down in the rain village. Which resulted in kidnapping konan, offing yahiko and killing the rets of their gang, which was one of the main reason akatsuki started. Also root is a pretty evil idea

plus he killed a poor little froggy

Last edited:
et isnt that diabolical. Its all about who uses it. Ex. Getting chased by ninja. Im dying, and I sacrifice myself to bring back another person to help my buddy out of the bind. Is that evil?

Danzo was the driving force behind the uchiha massacre and also he was involved with the **** that went down in the rain village. Which resulted in kidnapping konan, offing yahiko and killing the rets of their gang, which was one of the main reason akatsuki started. Also root is a pretty evil idea

That's nothing compared to what is called the greatest technique made, bro. Re-read what Madara said it was used for and think about how it's being used now? Speaking of the uchiha massacre, who crammed them in a single area away from the village? Btw fix your example and get back to me, it makes no sense.

I'll give you the frog tho.

Last edited:
that has nothing to do with how ruthless a ninja is. If tobirama was so ruthless he wouldve offed the uchiha since he knew what they were. Ruthless isnt killing enemy ninja in a battle. Thats doing what needs to be done.

Ruthless is doing **** like killing women, children and delaying help when the village is under attack for political gain

Last edited:
I think the second is that dude. Never knew much about him but he was always one of my favorite characters. I hope they all get it cracking in the war.

Anyone seen this week's episode of Naruto? The second Mizukage is a clown. :rofl:

that has nothing to do with how ruthless a ninja is. If tobirama was so ruthless he wouldve offed the uchiha since he knew what they were. Ruthless isnt killing enemy ninja in a battle. Thats doing what needs to be done.

Ruthless is doing **** like killing women, children and delaying help when the village is under attack for political gain

He had his brother to worry about. Danzou was doing what needed to be done. I can see if u said itachi over danzou since he actually did the work. They aren't fighting this war because of danzou. Right now they're going up against a product of the 2nd(et)

That's nothing compared to what is called the greatest technique made, bro. Re-read what Madara said it was used for and think about how it's being used now? Speaking of the uchiha massacre, who crammed them in a single area away from the village? Btw fix your example and get back to me, it makes no sense.

I'll give you the frog tho.

still, cramming them away doesnt equate being the driving voice behind having them exterminated. That was Danzo. He then stole their eyes

Also he was involved with Hanzo and his dealing with Nagato and co. He conspired with Hanzo to get rid of them, which resulted in killing yahiko and further set nagato off on his path

finally, he killed the frog which was going to warn naruto. Doing this prolonged aid and resulted in the village being destroyed, all so tsunade would be ousted as hokage. Further, he used mind control to become the leader of the shinobi alliance

He had his brother to worry about. Danzou was doing what needed to be done. I can see if u said itachi over danzou since he actually did the work. They aren't fighting this war because of danzou. Right now they're going up against a product of the 2nd(et)

umm, Danzo is the reason we have sasuke contemplating destroying konoha right now. Danzo is part of the reason Akatsuki became what it was. He's to blame for alot of the stuff thatwent wrong in the series. Edo tense is just a tool, a tool that Obito and Madara didnt plan on using in the first place. Obito wouldve revived Madara with his rinnegan anyway.

reaching out to the Uchiha couldve prevented what would happen. Possibly making Itachi next in line for Hokage probably wouldve appeased the uchiha ( plus itachi had konoha's interest in mind). But instead of doing that, danzou only wanted them dead

Last edited:

nah the 1st was mia by the time the 2nd crammed them away.

and i mean, yeah the 2nd invented edo tensei, but danzo's **** is pretty foul too.  he essentially committed genocide in two villages
laugh.gif

both did what they did for the sake of the leaf though. at least thats what they said.  arguing who's more ruthless is even more subjective than arguing who's more powerful.  Lex clearly respects the sanctity of the dead and blake's an animal rights activist.  neither of you are gonna win if this turns into a debate.

nah the 1st was mia by the time the 2nd crammed them away.

and i mean, yeah the 2nd invented edo tensei, but danzo's **** is pretty foul too.  he essentially committed genocide in two villages :lol:

both did what they did for the sake of the leaf though. at least thats what they said.  arguing who's more ruthless is even more subjective than arguing who's more powerful.  Lex clearly respects the sanctity of the dead and blake's an animal rights activist.  neither of you are gonna win if this turns into a debate.

I think the first was still around during that time. My thing about the danzou uchiha thing is itachi did the dirty work and it was a consensus. I'm just saying about ET in general and the way were seeing him being portrayed now.

Back
Top Bottom