The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

ya'll nigz was rating the 4th high probably a year ago though.

Like aww hell yeah yellow flash justu all up in that ***.

Now it's like Ohhh shiiii the 1sttttttttttttttttttt he da man....

It's all about shino and the aburame clan....you ever had bugz in your (%*%@#@? no jutsu's can help bugz in your @)$.
is that a styles p/thelox refrigerator from the top floor reference?!?!?

Madara made light work of oonoki IMO. Y'all know how I feel about who number one is. Obviously not including the sage. Here's my top 5 no edo's.

Pein/Nagato
3rd
1st
Tobi/obito
Oro

My top 5 non edos:
1. Ten Ten
2. Teuchi
3. Konohamaru
4. Tonton
5. That turtle guy can summon

:nthat:

naruto beat pain tho. 6 v 1.
6 v 1?? I'll give you a chance to change that.
tumblr_mc0lyaDSY71qbb2p5o1_1280.png

7 vs. 3?

Wood jutsu > water Jutsu

So the 1st is still #1
Particle jutsu > Wood jutsu
(since particle jutsu has 3 elements while wood jutsu has 2)
So Onoki is #1? :lol:
Side note: he's outlived everyone that's been revived. that made me chuckle a little.

QFT on that particle jutsu. Dopest justsu in all of Naruto imo.

That ishh destroys at the subatomic level; you don't get any more bad***** than that...:lol:

Wish they'd elucidate on how one even learns something like that. Like what elements would one need to manipulate in order to achieve the particle jutsu.

Mizukage's boil release and Lava release are also pretty cool.

QFT on that particle jutsu. Dopest justsu in all of Naruto imo.

That ishh destroys at the subatomic level; you don't get any more bad***** than that...:lol:

Wish they'd elucidate on how one even learns something like that. Like what elements would one need to manipulate in order to achieve the particle jutsu.

Dust release is a kekkai touta utilizing the Earth, Wind and Fire Styles. It's not bloodline related either, so only Onooki and Muu, who passed it down to him, know how to use it.

oonoki trying to hit the yellow flash with a big colorful bomb........
nt sr if srs

Last edited:
Got my preorder in last week. Trying to catch up-

After i heard about Genshiken 2 i had to pick up the omnibus. Glad it got a new show.

Watched both seasons of Hajime no Ippo, I'd say it's one of the better animes I've watched. Takamura KOing a bear :rofl:. I would try to read the manga, but 1000 chapters :x

Last edited:
just finished watching Robotics;Notes.... what just happend? :nerd:
it seems he inadvertently distributed the Kimijima reports all over the world. I'm pretty sure chaos will ensue now. :lol:
I love how this show builds up happy thoughts only to tear them down in the last 2 minutes and leave you wondering what's gonna happen next. :lol:

i give up. whats the #?

6v 5*

He had the 3 toads and I think 3 chakra clones on deck. He also had hinatas assistance, and minatos words helping him. Which was the biggest help because naruto wouldn't eem be relevant without him stopping him from taking off the seal.

Edit forgot about ma and pa

Last edited:
i give up. whats the #?
6v 5*

He had the 3 toads and I think 3 chakra clones on deck. He also had hinatas assistance, and minatos words helping him. Which was the biggest help because naruto wouldn't eem be relevant without him stopping him from taking off the seal.

Edit forgot about ma and pa
The toads were summons.  Nagato had summons too.  you can't count the toads against Naruto but then never mention the monkey king when you're in defense of Hiruzen.

And the chakra clones didn't fight in tandem with naruto.  They were the equivalent of senzu beans.  And Hinata's assistance?  What did she accomplish besides getting shanked?  Did she even actually throw a punch?  If we're counting Minato and Hinata why not include Yahiko and Konan?  Or Sasuke?  Or Obito if we're gonna talk about people who weren't actually there.

Last edited:
Wasn't Nagato already like on the verge of dying when fighting Naruto since he used that giant explosion jutsu thing on Konoha before Naruto even came to the battlefield?

Wasn't Nagato already like on the verge of dying when fighting Naruto since he used that giant explosion jutsu thing on Konoha before Naruto even came to the battlefield?
Technically Nagato himself and Naruto never fought directly while he was alive. He was on the verge of death after he used his nuke ninjutsu, and he offed himself by using up all of his energy to revive the citizens of the leaf village. A noble act from a man led astray. :pimp:

yeah but his 6 paths were at full power wen naruto first got there.  the problem was he couldnt keep the fight going for that long because he was getting so low on chakra. naruto still ate his best punch.  1 on 1 full power, who knows who would have won. it takes away one of nagato's chief advantages over people, but he has just as much massive chakra as naruto so who knows what attacks he could spam.

Back
Top Bottom