The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

^ nope. reread the chapter.  after the 2nd revels how he moved the clan when he became hokage the 1st turns surprised and is like "How many times did i tell you not to persecute them!"

i014.jpg

he wasn't around for that.

Gamaran is a dope manga. just started to get into that. on a rotation of 4 now. bleach being of lowest value...

^ nope. reread the chapter.  after the 2nd revels how he moved the clan when he became hokage the 1st turns surprised and is like "How many times did i tell you not to persecute them!"

i014.jpg

he wasn't around for that.
Then that makes him a modern day hitler minus the killings....anyways my points goes back to ET.  That's my biggest point.  Just the type of warfare being used.  You have guys out traumatized fighting loved ones, suicide attacks, the amount of damage done by this jutsu outweighs anything danzou has ever done imo.  I also factor in his demeanor and the way he's portraying himself now.

I think the second is that dude. Never knew much about him but he was always one of my favorite characters. I hope they all get it cracking in the war.

Anyone seen this week's episode of Naruto? The second Mizukage is a clown. :rofl:

Came here to say this I don't remember the manga version being this funny :lol: treating the allied forces like kids

Man I just read about 20 chapters of Naruto today. Finally found an app so I can read while at work.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.That is all

I just have this feeling we're not giving the 2nd the respect he deserves. I think with his attitude and his jutsus, he could possibly be #2 all time if not #1.
all the water Jutsu users we know have been pretty damn beast.

I forgot the element list of what beats what.
water beats fire
fire beats wind
wind beats water????

heres the thing in terms of power...idk when u think about it. it takes a lot to do edo tensei and the only reason kabuto or oruchi can do to the extent now is because of the first cells.
so you got tje 2nd throwing waves at you (assuming he's the same if not stronger than kisame) and resurrecting and controlling dead people.

I forgot the element list of what beats what.
water beats fire
fire beats wind
wind beats water????

If i remember correctly:
water beats fire
fire beats wind
wind beats lightning
lightning beats earth
and earth beats water

Wood jutsu > water Jutsu

So the 1st is still #1
Particle jutsu > Wood jutsu
(since particle jutsu has 3 elements while wood jutsu has 2)
So Onoki is #1? :lol:
Side note: he's outlived everyone that's been revived. that made me chuckle a little.

i respect the first but

Madara > onoki > 1st > 2nd

3rd hokages irrelevant

BASED GOD!

Last edited:
Wood jutsu > water Jutsu

So the 1st is still #1
Particle jutsu > Wood jutsu
(since particle jutsu has 3 elements while wood jutsu has 2)
So Onoki is #1? :lol:
Side note: he's outlived everyone that's been revived. that made me chuckle a little.

:x :x :x :x I forgot about Oonki :lol:

I actually want to know where he would rank :nerd:

ya'll nigz was rating the 4th high probably a year ago though.

Like aww hell yeah yellow flash justu all up in that ***.

Now it's like Ohhh shiiii the 1sttttttttttttttttttt he da man....

It's all about shino and the aburame clan....you ever had bugz in your (%*%@#@? no jutsu's can help bugz in your @)$.

ya'll nigz was rating the 4th high probably a year ago though.

Like aww hell yeah yellow flash justu all up in that ***.

Now it's like Ohhh shiiii the 1sttttttttttttttttttt he da man....

It's all about shino and the aburame clan....you ever had bugz in your (%*%@#@? no jutsu's can help bugz in your @)$.

:lol:

with minato's fight efficiency, I still rank him top 3 though. god mode madara and hashirama definitely a toss up for 1st though.

Back
Top Bottom