The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Damn... I forgot about Pein for a sec...

Too many tough guys in Naruto...

Its not like DBZ man... Scrubs like Cui, Zarbon, Garlic Jr, and Turles weren't even up for discussion down the line.

But in Naruto, you've got guys who are genuinely legendary leveled ninjas that have been fought way back and when their names pop up you're like "Damn... He could still murk fools now"

Kishi came up with some great villains for this series.

lets not give him that much credit. especially now that hes making 1st and madara ssj4 vegeta and goku. and everyone else is cannon fodder

The toads were summons.  Nagato had summons too.  you can't count the toads against Naruto but then never mention the monkey king when you're in defense of Hiruzen.

And the chakra clones didn't fight in tandem with naruto.  They were the equivalent of senzu beans.  And Hinata's assistance?  What did she accomplish besides getting shanked?  Did she even actually throw a punch?  If we're counting Minato and Hinata why not include Yahiko and Konan?  Or Sasuke?  Or Obito if we're gonna talk about people who weren't actually there.
I always mention enma.  However they were the equivalent of extra lives for naruto.  She took a bullet for dude, lets not forget why he went crazy in the first place.  The thing about peins summons were they were more so of a kekkei gekai.  thats all his guy could do was summon. 

^ Lex rereading my reply that you quoted i just realized it came off kinda snooty/combative. not sure why, i truly didn't mean it to be. my apologies if it was taken that way.  in that instance i wasn't intending to be a ****
laugh.gif

^ Lex rereading my reply that you quoted i just realized it came off kinda snooty/combative. not sure why, i truly didn't mean it to be. my apologies if it was taken that way.  in that instance i wasn't intending to be a **** :lol:

Chill. It's all love. I have nothing but respect for you. Blake on the other hand......lol jk. I respect y'all both because you bring up good points.

just finished watching Robotics;Notes.... what just happend? :nerd:
it seems he inadvertently distributed the Kimijima reports all over the world. I'm pretty sure chaos will ensue now. :lol:
I love how this show builds up happy thoughts only to tear them down in the last 2 minutes and leave you wondering what's gonna happen next. :lol:
This dude's curiosity is messing up everything :lol: :lol:

YESSSS NARUTOS OUTTTTTT

:x at the pimped out 9 tails :x

WHAT IN THE HELL DID THE FIRST HOKAGE PULL DOE?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
cot damn!!!!
dudes not playing around....
also wth... :lol: a flashback in a flashback... :smh:

:lol:

hasirama gonna fight the 10 tails with that summon watch :x

how does the first have all that power solo? more than madara + 9 tails combined thats stupid OD powerful :x

i know its all about good guys in naruto but dam :smh:

Last edited:
YESSSS NARUTOS OUTTTTTT

:x at the pimped out 9 tails :x

WHAT IN THE HELL DID THE FIRST HOKAGE PULL DOE?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Someone needs to make an xzibit meme out of that 9-tails. So sick...:lol: :x

The 1st Hokage...
Just straight up summoned a Yu-Gi-Oh! monster!! :wow: :lol:

Judging by the card's effect, hashirama is about to ritual summon something sick (as if that wasn't sick enough already). :lol:

What was with that kabuki makeup hashi got? Super tree sage mode?

Last edited:
My GOD :wow: the first is on a whole nother level to be that strong with just his senju blood and no tailed beast, or ocular powers is beyond me.

Hashirama's summon is making the 9-tails look like a little dog.

SHINSUUSENJU!!!

Bleach is out.
She really dead... :frown:
Kenny is finally gonna learn his sword's name is. :pimp:
And Ichigo is still a loser. :lol:

We really got flashbacked into another flashback. :lol:

Ninetails with Susanoo armor is a siiiiick concept though.

It's getting a little ridiculous now.

I mean its cool to see all that's happening (naruto) but come on

Back
Top Bottom