The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Might have to check it out, funny thing is I'm the one who told him to watch it but now he won't shut up about it :lol:

So far Oreimo is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

It only gets better. Season 2 at first was pretty normal but man last weeks ep some **** went down! :wow:

Also YOU MUST NOT WATCH THE LAST EPISODE OF SEASON 1. It isn't the true ending. The OVA episodes after it is the true ending of season 1.

Last edited:
That new Naruto was wack..

Fully convinced Naruto inherited the body of the sage though. Pretty much showed all the tailed beast who empowered him. Seems like it stirred a reaction out of the 10-tails.

That new Naruto was wack..

Fully convinced Naruto inherited the body of the sage though. Pretty much showed all the tailed beast who empowered him. Seems like it stirred a reaction out of the 10-tails.

WEAK *** CHAPTER INDEED

Pretty insightful chapter of Naruto this week.
Pretty interesting way to make Rin relevant again. :lol:
Naruto slowly starting to go full Sot6P. :pimp:
I'm still waiting for the former Hokage to show up any time soon.

As for Bleach...
Boobies... :lol: :smokin
I'm interested to know how his mother died now. Maybe Ichigo's hollow form did her in or something. :nerd:

Pretty insightful chapter of Naruto this week.
Pretty interesting way to make Rin relevant again. :lol:
Naruto slowly starting to go full Sot6P. :pimp:
I'm still waiting for the former Hokage to show up any time soon.

True. Never crossed my mind that Rin was a Jinchuriki as well. And I guess it's really inevitable now for Naruto to reach SoT6P status.

True. Never crossed my mind that Rin was a Jinchuriki as well. And I guess it's really inevitable now for Naruto to reach SoT6P status.
I just thought of something about what I posted.
Orbito tried to leave Madara in order to rejoin the leaf after he was healed, right? Soon after he left, he ran into Kakashi Killing Rin, and that's what more or less set him on the path he is currently walking. Now, didn't Madara "control" the mizukage at the time, the young looking one that had the turtle in him that talked to Kisame? So it might be safe to say that Madara might have planned getting Rin killed by Kakashi and Having Orbito seeing it in order to crush all hope he had and to get a devoted partner. Now, he might have told Orbito the truth later, which is why he knows now, but it didn't matter to him at that point. Hmm...:nerd:

Orbito tried to leave Madara in order to rejoin the leaf after he was healed, right? Soon after he left, he ran into Kakashi Killing Rin, and that's what more or less set him on the path he is currently walking. Now, didn't Madara "control" the mizukage at the time, the young looking one that had the turtle in him that talked to Kisame? So it might be safe to say that Madara might have planned getting Rin killed by Kakashi and Having Orbito seeing it in order to crush all hope he had and to get a devoted partner. Now, he might have told Orbito the truth later, which is why he knows now, but it didn't matter to him at that point. Hmm...:nerd:
I dunno if he specifically left to rejoin leaf, I think I remember him being told Rin/Kakashi were in trouble and then one of the Zetsu let him use his body so he could go out. He told Madara he wasn't coming back, but let him leave saying he will end up coming back, which he did after seeing Rin die.

Wouldn't be surprised if Madara planned it. He thought his Sharigan's ability was real special and it would make sense.

i dont know if madara was thinking like that. I just think he wanted to destroy the leaf. He couldnt have possibly known that rin would sacrifice herself by jumping in front of the k-man.

I need the kages to get there already

i dont know if madara was thinking like that. I just think he wanted to destroy the leaf. He couldnt have possibly known that rin would sacrifice herself by jumping in front of the k-man.

I need the kages to get there already
If mist plan went through Rin still would have died presumably though.

its funny, but in their own twisted ways. Obito and Nagato were pretty much right. The shinobi world does need to be destroyed. Nothing good comes from it

Interesting. That might really have been the case.

Interesting. That might really have been the case.

I just watched two episodes of Attack on Titan(Shingeki no Kyojin).

I haven't seen an anime with this much emotion since fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this anime pans out.

Hopefully they make more than 13 episodes for this anime, which has become pretty common.

I'm diving into the manga.

**** is crazy son!

Watching ep 5 of Attack on Titan....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just watched two episodes of Attack on Titan(Shingeki no Kyojin).
I haven't seen an anime with this much emotion since fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.
I'm looking forward to seeing how this anime pans out.
Hopefully they make more than 13 episodes for this anime, which has become pretty common.

I'm diving into the manga.
**** is crazy son!
Confirmed for 24 episodes. :pimp:

Interesting Naruto to say the least, but how do you kill obitio now? he has no internal organs, i guess just kill the brain.
if naruto gets healed up im calling Spirit Bomb

Back
Top Bottom