The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I haven't watched the anime in months, is it worth watching right now? (Naruto)

I actually liked the past 2 fillers, although last week's episode was a cut down version of the most recent movie.
the only reason i watch the filler episodes is to skip to the end to see if they are gonna get back to the story anytime soon. :lol:
I mean, come on this week's episode had a rastafarian lookin edo tensei. what in the hell does kabuto want with a rastafarian zombie? I mean he ain't even think about getting Bob Marley, so it was pointless. :lol:

So I am almost finished with Volume 10 of SAO and I must say the Alicization arc has me loving the series that much more. Even though there is far less action in the first 2 books it is an enjoyable read and I just seem to respect Kirito's thought process through all of this. I really hope if you liked the show you dig into the books. They are fun to read.

Last edited:
Maou-sama ep. 6
Ah, the landlord's swimsuit photo. A demonic item so dark, vile, and powerful that even the great demon lord fell victim to it. Quite easily too. :rofl:

Could that girl in the yukata have been the same one that was talking to the high council in the beginning of the episode? it seems that way to me.

Maou-sama ep. 6
Ah, the landlord's swimsuit photo. A demonic item so dark, vile, and powerful that even the great demon lord fell victim to it. Quite easily too. :rofl:

Could that girl in the yukata have been the same one that was talking to the high council in the beginning of the episode? it seems that way to me.

Definitely the same girl.

That picture of the landlady. It could stop the strongest of forces!

Also looks like emi is already falling for Maou.

Last edited:
Maou-sama ep. 6

Definitely the same girl.

That picture of the landlady. It could stop the strongest of forces!

Also looks like emi is already falling for Maou.
I didn't get any hints of Emi falling for Maou this episode. Refresh my memory.

The goddamn land lady picture. :lol: :lol:

I didn't get any hints of Emi falling for Maou this episode. Refresh my memory.

The goddamn land lady picture. :lol: :lol:

Nothing to specific i just watch so much SOL/Rom Com and any little hint at it i usually sense from a mile away. :lol:

Honestly if I was you I would wait a little more. I think they are currently in filler mode right now.
Good to know

i quit watching naruto long time ago too i stick to manga now unless a good fight is animated
Basically what I've do. I've watched Naruto Vs Pain like 30 times. Best anime fight ever.

SNAFU-

Liked this last ep. Yuki's sis was mad funny. Fake date thing was nice to see. I'm sure at some point Hiki will let his guard down and let one of the 2 girls in only to have some misunderstanding occur and have him doubt it and everything just start back over again lol.

Also Yukinon is definitely catching feelings for Hikki :nerd:

Photo Kano-

If it doesn't restart and show the path of the other club i have no idea where this would go lol. Only thing i can picture is them killing off Haruka which doesnt fit in at all since this anime isn't THAT deep. It'll be interesting to see what happens next.

Last edited:
SNAFU-

\

Photo Kano-

If it doesn't restart and show the path of the other club i have no idea where this would go lol. Only thing i can picture is them killing off Haruka which doesnt fit in at all since this anime isn't THAT deep. It'll be interesting to see what happens next.
it looks like they are gonna do the same thing that Amigami SS did and just have the MC take all the different routes then have the true one at the end, whichever it may be.

it looks like they are gonna do the same thing that Amigami SS did and just have the MC take all the different routes then have the true one at the end, whichever it may be.

Definitely seems that way I always wanted him to pick the other club anyways. I liked the childhood friend arc a lot though. We'll see which i prefer though. While watching it i noticed that the girl on the roof was shown so much that im just thinking she might be the one he picks next route.

Last edited:
I just watched two episodes of Attack on Titan(Shingeki no Kyojin).
I haven't seen an anime with this much emotion since fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.
I'm looking forward to seeing how this anime pans out.
Hopefully they make more than 13 episodes for this anime, which has become pretty common.

I'm diving into the manga.
**** is crazy son!
Confirmed for 24 episodes.
pimp.gif
ibatfNN5FLX7ek.gif

Check out some new animes.

Check out fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. It's the best anime that I've seen.

Hajime No Ippo is really good as well. It's similar to naruto, but better and with less characters.

Back
Top Bottom