The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Good to know
Basically what I've do. I've watched Naruto Vs Pain like 30 times. Best anime fight ever.
Watch Hunter x Hunter (2011)
What type of anime is this to you?

How good are the characters and the storyline?

At what episode were you hooked to the series?
Can't wait for the next episode of Attack on Titan, best anime I've seen in a while. 
Check out fullmetal alchmist brotherhood.  It's the best anime that I've seen.

Hajime no Ippo is good too. It has a lot of action and comedy. The jokes make me laugh so hard.

Other GREAT animes(6/5) that I've seen multiple times:

Death Note(currently rewatching for the 5th time),

Code Geass,

Yu Yu Hakusho,

Golden Boy. The anime is short. It's the funniest anime that I've seen. There's a manga that is way longer than the anime.

Good animes(4/5):

Darker than Black season 1 only,

Samurai Champloo, 

Claymore

Damn, it just hit me that most of these shows are nearly halfway over with the exception of Attack on Titan.

My Teen Romcom SNAFU ep. 6
It's nice to see little bits and pieces of Yukino not being so icy. She's HELLA scared of that adorable *** dog. :lol: :wow:

Poor Yui. :frown: Goddamnit, Hiki.

Ahh, I'm so glad they didn't drag that misunderstanding part out. This show gets it done. :pimp:

That very last part gives me a bad feeling for team Yui.

:pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Damn, it just hit me that most of these shows are nearly halfway over with the exception of Attack on Titan.

My Teen Romcom SNAFU ep. 6
It's nice to see little bits and pieces of Yukino not being so icy. She's HELLA scared of that adorable *** dog. :lol: :wow:

Poor Yui. :frown: Goddamnit, Hiki.

Ahh, I'm so glad they didn't drag that misunderstanding part out. This show gets it done. :pimp:

That very last part gives me a bad feeling for team Yui.

Agreed. While watching i was really hoping the misunderstanding wouldn't be dragged out and over done.

At the moment Team Yui seems to have some trouble ahead of it.

Last edited:
2 new chapters of Shingeki no Kyoujin are out for those following the manga right now. :pimp:

2 new chapters of Shingeki no Kyoujin are out for those following the manga right now. :pimp:

The chapters are at least double the big 3 so I am going to have to wait a week before I get into it due to a certification exam, but I can't wait

i only see one, chapter 45
it was chapters 44 and 45. At least it was on Mangapanda. maybe they forgot to release the chapter for last month. I don't know. I'm just happy to get new material. :lol:

Last edited:
Railgun S ep. 5 is out
Wow, Accelerator was a real POS back in the days. damn...>: :smh:
He straight tore her leg off...:x
I'm glad he ends up how he does in the other series.

i only see one, chapter 45
it was chapters 44 and 45. At least it was on Mangapanda. maybe they forgot to release the chapter for last month. I don't know. I'm just happy to get new material. :lol:

oh nal 44 been out since last month :lol: i guess they just uploaded it late on there. I was excited too. I didnt even know it was out since they used the Japanese title of it

Oreimo ep. 6 is out.
man, what a heavy episode. |I
Confessions and dating left and right.
But in the end, Kuroneko path achieved. :pimp:
Shironeko though... :wow:

side note:
the dad was awesome this episode. I like him so much more now. :lol:

Oreimo ep. 6 is out.
man, what a heavy episode. |I
Confessions and dating left and right.
But in the end, Kuroneko path achieved. :pimp:
Shironeko though... :wow:

side note:
the dad was awesome this episode. I like him so much more now. :lol:

Lol the dad was the best.

This ep was really well done. Out did the book imo All the lengthy uneeded talk was sped thru very well. And the next episode will be better then the last im pretty damn excited :pimp:

Last edited:
yeah. it usually comes out towards the evening.

nevermind, its out now. :lol:

Last edited:
Attack on titan ep. 6
Poor Hannah...:frown:
Misaka is dropping all those titans easily now, imagine when she finds out about Eren's death next episode. :x

Side note:
I just realized that hannah backwards is stil hannah. :wow: :lol:

Railgun S ep 5
:wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp: IT'S GOING DOWN!! GREAT, GREAT EPISODE!!!
Meow. wtf :lol:

MISAKA clone is adorable. She's on point with her faces this episode. :lol: :lol:

:wow: :wow: Accelerator ripped off her leg!

Damn this ending sequence is super intense.

I already know how this turns out because of the Index series, but I'm pumped up for this arc. The emotion it's going to bring out > than anything Touma can get out of it.
Railgun S ep. 5 is out
Wow, Accelerator was a real POS back in the days. damn...>: :smh:
He straight tore her leg off...:x
I'm glad he ends up how he does in the other series.
Yeah dude, he has me heated as hell right now. :lol: I fell in love with that clone in one episode and boom. All she wanted was that frog pin. :frown:

Every show this week has been great so far especially Railgun. It went hard with it's episode. Hopefully Gargantia can end the week with the same trend.

Oreimo ep 6
Ayase is definitely my favorite character at the moment. She steals the show everytime she gets screentime. :rofl: :rofl: That yandere stuff is so good. :lol:

I kind of want Kyousuke to end up with here, but I'm still on Kuroneko's side more.

I don't really understand this Kirino/Kyousuke relationship is? Why are they getting jealous of each other's love interests?

Nevermind, it all came together. Very good moment between the two at the climax of this episode.

Kuroneko's gettin itttt.

Attack on Titan ep 6
OH MY UFFING GOD that running titan scared the crap out of me. I don't know what I was expecting at that part. :lol:

Mikasa gettin it though. :pimp: :pimp: She takes them down like nothing.

Good backstory episode. It's going to go DOWN when she finds out Eren's dead.

Eren is TERRIBLE at putting scarfs on people :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The hell is that, bro? :lol:

Oh damn, I forgot Aku no Hana came out today.

Aku no Hana ep 6
Why is Kasuga such a damn pansy? Just lay down the pipe dude!

Nakamura is a world class troll though. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She was in prime form this ep.

Last edited:
Is anyone else looking out for this show? It's being made by Trigger, which is the studio that made the Little Witch Academia[ short that came out a few weeks back. They're also made up of people who left Gainax who have worked on FLCL, Gurren Lagan, and Panty & Stocking.

Kill La Kill

I have really high hopes for this one.

Last edited:
Henneko-

Is it me or did this ep feel short?

I liked the ep pretty funny

but i think those girls are gonna betray Azuki next ep :smh:

Is anyone else looking out for this show? It's being made by Trigger, which is the studio that made the Little Witch Academia[ short that came out a few weeks back. They're also made up of people who left Gainax who have worked on FLCL, Gurren Lagan, and Panty & Stocking.

Kill La Kill

I have really high hopes for this one.
I remember reading about it a while back. this is definitely on my watch list.

Henneko-

Is it me or did this ep feel short?

I liked the ep pretty funny

but i think those girls are gonna betray Azuki next ep :smh:
It did feel a little short on this episode. I felt it moved along at a pretty decent pace from the start to him getting to his room.

His walk of no shame to the big sister though. :pimp: :pimp: :rofl:

It did feel a little short on this episode. I felt it moved along at a pretty decent pace from the start to him getting to his room.

His walk of no shame to the big sister though. :pimp: :pimp: :rofl:
One of the best line this episode
"Stop swinging it!" :rofl:

Is anyone still watching Aku no Hana aside from me? :lol:

Kasuga's so frustrating to watch though. Shinji even has more balls than him. :lol: What's so bad about the girl of his dreams being a freak? I'd have been happy as hell to hear that news.

Gargantia ep 6
There's something going on here. The hideauze resemble squids and octopus's too closely to not have some kind of relation. I'm beginning to think the Hideauze came from the oceans on Earth, but why are they not constantly fighting the people of Gargantia like they do in space?

Glad that it seems like the bigger picture is finally moving along after we've gotten these past few episodes on Ledo's development.

Last edited:

Kasuga's so frustrating to watch though. Shinji even has more balls than him. :lol: What's so bad about the girl of his dreams being a freak? I'd have been happy as hell to hear that news.
Man, that picture. :lol:
It might just be me, but I think that the rotoscoping quality has improved a bit, at least for certain scenes. I still will never get fully used to it though. :lol:
I wouldn't have a problem with it if they added some good shading and depth of field, or if they would have dropped the rotoscoping altogether and made it a regular teen drama.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom