The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Reading all of your reviews about AOT got me interested. Definitely gon' catch up and start watching this weekend.

Definitely Anime of the Season for me. I'll have to wait the year through. Fall or winter might have a killer. AOT is already #1 on the bluray charts in Japan though, overtaking EVA 3.33 :pimp: :pimp:
How is that possible, there's no blu-ray this soon, with only 6 episodes aired.

It's the volume 1 BD.
Edit: nvm, it's preorders for the BD. :lol: My mistake.

Started watching AOT.

:smokin is all I can say. I would read the manga but I think I'll starve myself and wait for more episodes come out. Can't finish too quick >D
No manga for me. I'm starvin' out like Sasha Brause. :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
someone sent me a link with anime streams but it disnt have attack of the titans. anyone else have a site

Thanks guys, I may buckle down and buy hulu subscription also. i kinda want to catch up on Narutos, been watching bleach on cartoon network makes me want to start where i left off. (which was the fight with grimmjow in HM

Thanks guys, I may buckle down and buy hulu subscription also. i kinda want to catch up on Narutos, been watching bleach on cartoon network makes me want to start where i left off. (which was the fight with grimmjow in HM
http://www.crunchyroll.com/attack-on-titan

Can watch up to episode 5 there, need subscription if you want episode 6. They become free a week after they aired.
$7 a month for unlimited access, free 14 day trial.

Screw Hulu, paying subscription fee to watch shows with commercials is so annoying.

Last edited:
Just finished episode 1 of AOT..
MIND BLOWN

almost had to shed a tear for little homies mom........ :smh::smh:

my friends put me on AOT last night.

We watched all 5 episodes. got me like :wow: :smokin

Just watched the 6th :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom