The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Finally got my favorite anime of all time on Blu ray :smile: (sorry for the bad quality pic)

Maou-Sama ep. 11
The light heartedness of the first few minutes was just off put by the dark turn this episode took.
Damn angel of death, I think he said his name was Tom, but I'm gonna keep calling him James cuz i like that name better. :lol:
I want the next episode now. :frown: :lol:
Looks like Ashiya is in the same hospital as Orba, and everyone is gonna meet up there. Dis is gunna be good. :lol:

Maou-Sama ep. 11
The light heartedness of the first few minutes was just off put by the dark turn this episode took.
Damn angel of death, I think he said his name was Tom, but I'm gonna keep calling him James cuz i like that name better. :lol:
I want the next episode now. :frown: :lol:
Looks like Ashiya is in the same hospital as Orba, and everyone is gonna meet up there. Dis is gunna be good. :lol:
Yeah, there was probably only one joke I remember being said in the episode. The rest of it was serious and suspenseful. Nice change of pace. Suzuno's bloody *** backstory... and her big hammer. :lol: :pimp:

Co-sign on the James thing. If he said his name, I didn't catch it because he's already James in my mind. :lol:

It's going down and there's only two more episodes left. :frown:

I want to know what Maou is thinking bringing that broom with him. :lol:

I just finished Shinsekai Yori last night. Fantastic series and one of the better ED's I've heard throughout anime. Very underrated. :pimp: :pimp: :wow:

If you can get passed the few Karamo scenes they have, I'd recommend checking it out.

Picking up Daily Lives of High School Boys and Bakemonogatari now.

Last edited:
Yeah, there was probably only one joke I remember being said in the episode. The rest of it was serious and suspenseful. Nice change of pace. Suzuno's bloody *** backstory... and her big hammer. :lol: :pimp:

Co-sign on the James thing. If he said his name, I didn't catch it because he's already James in my mind. :lol:

It's going down and there's only two more episodes left. :frown:

I want to know what Maou is thinking bringing that broom with him. :lol:

Picking up Daily Lives of High School Boys and Bakemonogatari now.

Maou-sama-

Maou is about to go in there and lay **** down :pimp: Brooms on point.

Also Bakemonogatari is amazing. Half way threw Nisemonogatari myself getting ready for season 2 of Bakemonogatari. Hitagi and Kanbaru are my fav characters from the series mayoi is a very close 3rd.

Last edited:
I think the only reason why I like AoT as much as I do is because you never really know what's going on.

You'll read a chapter and be like, "I get it now!"

Then the next chapter comes out and you're like, "Wait.... wtf?"

The struggle to figure out what's really going on is unreal. Wish they came out weekly.

this is true. its one of the few series where youre pretty much clueless on what is going to happen next. In most other series you can guess what happens next but with this one you just never know.

My Teen Romcom SNAFU ep 11
That human Kanji character breakdown. Shots fired everywhere. 8man ain't shy about his opinions at all. :pimp: :lol: :lol:

Yukino laughing behind the paper was :lol:

Wtf @ that preview. It gave me nothing at all. :lol: But that title is a bad sign for our protagonists. Especially my girl Yui. :frown:

I looked up Honey Toast after this ep and it looks delicious as hell. :lol:

That human Kanji character breakdown. Shots fired everywhere. 8man ain't shy about his opinions at all. :pimp: :lol: :lol:

Wtf @ that preview. It gave me nothing at all. :lol: But that title is a bad sign for our protagonists. Especially my girl Yui. :frown:

Word Yukino laughing had me :lol:

Chairman is lookin really sad that shes basically worthless in it all Haha

It really isn't looking good for either girl sadly. Another thing to is just reading short unspoilerish book recaps after ep 13 theres only like 1 1/2 to 2 books worth of story left which means the next season is at least 2 years away if we even get another again :smh:

My only real gripe with the show is that it sucks knowing things wont go well for any of them in the end which takes some of the fun out of it. I still really enjoy it though. Hikkis speeches alone are worth sticking with it.

This series is good enough to where i really wanna read the light novels i just can't seem to find them anywhere! Damn internet.

Last edited:

It's nice seeing the gang starting to become friends, somewhat. :lol:
Man, that play. There was something about it... :lol:
And those honey toasts do look great. I'm hungry already. :lol:
Personally, I feel like there was something missing from this episode. I dont know what exactly, but that's just me.

Railgun S ep. 10
Man the new episode was awesome. Lightning and laser beams everywhere. I love it. :lol: :pimp:
And finally the fated meeting happens in the next episode. :pimp:

Oreimo Season 2 Episode 11
ALL SHIPS ARE CLASHING :lol:

Great episode, always great to see Ayase and Kuroneko, but today was just a double barrel of moe, still one of the funnier ones this season, I do kinda wish that they'd deviate from the LN and go with a different route or do what they did with season 1 with the ONA's and all.

"She's eating sausage" :lol:

Oreimo Season 2 Episode 11
ALL SHIPS ARE CLASHING :lol:

Great episode, always great to see Ayase and Kuroneko, but today was just a double barrel of moe, still one of the funnier ones this season, I do kinda wish that they'd deviate from the LN and go with a different route or do what they did with season 1 with the ONA's and all.

"She's eating sausage" :lol:
That moment when Ayase's eyes go full yandere while she's holding a kitchen knife. :wow: :rofl:

Yuyu Hakusho? I didn't know that it was on Blu-Ray. :pimp:
yep, it's been out for a minute now 8)

YuYu Hakusho :smokin

The first dark tournament (w/Toguro) was the best arc IMO
I just finished watching that arc a few days ago. I've watched this anime numerous times but never got past that arc. I'm notorious for not finishing anime, especially when they're more than 60 episodes :lol:
That's one of the reasons I don't watch animes like One Piece and Naruto, it's just way too ******g long and I don't have time for that

HenNeko ep 10
Poor older sister. :lol: :lol: She's just going to end up getting her heart broken once she finds out Yokodera and his 'younger brother' are the same guy. :frown:

Poor Azuki too, she's not going to win either. :lol: :lol:

I barely even care about stoneface Tsukiko really. :lol:

:lol: :evil:

Railgun S ep 10
Finally got Touma into this arc. :pimp:

The battle was indeed awesome. I still have no idea how Meltdowner's powers work though :lol: :lol:

These episodes need more Frenda. :frown:

Oreimo ep 11
Hilarious episode this week.
It's about time the parents notice something different about Kyousuke and Kirino's improved relationship.

That damn sticker. :rofl: :rofl:

Get Manami off my screen.

'What is this girl doing?'
'She's eating a sausage.'

:rofl: :rofl:

He straight up googled Ayase Erotic Pics. :rofl:

Hell yeah, more Ayase. :pimp:

:rofl:

OH SHI- Love Triangle. I was JUST wondering what the hell happened to Kuroneko.

This confrontation is :lol:

That punch to the gut. :rofl: :rofl:

I feel like the finale is going to come down to Ayase v Kuroneko. I'm cheering for Ayase. :pimp: :pimp: :lol:

Attack on Titan ep 11
Commander Pixis got me even motivated to fight them Titan's. :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

This Glasses chick with the white hair runs like Daniel Craig in the James Bond movies. :lol:

:pimp: :pimp: Got, that build up to the transformation had my heart pounding so hard. The soundtrack for this show is just :x :pimp:

And then :wow: :wow: I guess it's not going to be that easy, huh. :lol: :lol:

So as the Spring season comes to a close and the Summer season of new shows approach, what are the shows that everyone is looking out for? Here's what's on my list so far. Hopefully the NT anime thread can school me on some shows I may be overlooking. :nerd: :nerd:

Watamote (It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!)
Kuroki Tomoko is a super popular, high school girl who has had 50 years of dating experience and 100 boys... in the Otome game world. In the real world, she is a 15-year-old shut in who has all of the qualities of a "mojo" (a gloomy or unpopular woman).
However, when school isn't going as she expected, and she isn't as popular as she had thought she was, she takes a look at herself in the mirror for the first time in a few years, and has some shocking revelations...

Dangan Ronpa: The Animation
A group of 15 elite high school students are gathered at a very special, high class high school. To graduate from this high school essentially means you'll succeed in life, but graduating is very difficult. The school is presided over by a bear called Monokuma, and he explains to them that their graduation hinges around committing a murder. The only way to graduate is to kill one of your classmates and get away with it. If the other classmates discover the identity of the killer, the killer is the only one executed. However, if they fail to catch the killer, only the killer graduates and the others are annihilated. Which of the 15 will survive the bloodbath to come?

The Sunday Without God
God abandoned the world on Sunday. As a result, nobody in the world can die or reproduce. A little girl, Ai, is the gravekeeper for a village. She has prepared 47 graves for the eventual deaths of every member of the village. Later, a boy who identifies himself as "Hampnie Hambart, the 'Man-eating Toy'," which is coincidentally the name that Ai's mother left behind as the name of her father, arrives in the village and slaughters everybody. Just what is going on?

And of course... Fate/Kaleid Liner :lol:
Spin-off of Fate/stay night with Illyasviel von Einzbern as the protagonist, living an alternate life as a school girl... a magical school girl.

EDIT: Add Blood Lad to this list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom