The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Here's the list for those who want to see the summer lineup.
http://anichart.net/summer

I got these on my watch list so far...
The world God Only Knows
-Monogatari season 2
High School DxD season 2
and the ones DEEk listed as well as various movies and OVa's. Like Ghost in the Shell: Arise. I've been waiting for Arise to come out. :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]Attack On Titan[/COLOR] episode 11

This episode had me sitting at the edge of my seat the whole time

BUT THAT ENDING :wow: :wow: :wow: I can't wait another ******g week!!!!

I got a long list lol

So far-

Genshiken
Monogatart Season 2
Fate/Kaleid
Watamote!
kitakubu katsudou kiroku
kimi no iru machi
servent x service

Say i love you (ova)
Chunnibyou (ova/movie)
Tamako Market(ova)
AA megami-sama(ova)
Minami-ke(ova)
Muromi-san(ova)

Aku no Hana ep 11
:rofl: these OP's keep getting weirder and weirder. :rofl:

This damn show and their damn extended walk scenes. :lol:

I felt like I didn't watch a single thing happen in this episode.

Looks like the brainwashing of Kasuga is complete though. Can't wait for next week's episode.

Suisei no Gargantia ep 11
Pinion's a dumbass. :smh:

War with Gargantia. Uh ohhh :nerd: I expect many people to die and hopefully one traumatizing death. We all know that Ledo is going to side with Garganti though.

By the way, guys... for all you FMA heads in this thread, Happy Father's Day!

:tongue:
:frown:

Last edited:
New chapter of Feng Shen Ji is out.
About time Wu Geng came back. Now time to see the fruits of his training. :pimp:

THE ANIMATION SCENES IN ATTACK ON TITAN OF THEM USING THEIR 3D GEAR ARE GODLY. EPISODE 11 WAS GOOD. CAN'T WAIT FOR EPISODE 12 IT SHOULD BE SHOWING ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS FROM THE MANGA.

What are some new action/adventure animes?

Also what did you guys like about stein's gate?

I think that I've aske these questions before, but I don't remember.

These damn quick *** frames of texts fly by so quickly in Bakemonogatari. It's frustrating as hell. :lol: >: >:

You have. :lol: Here's my answer from before.

If you haven't checked out Magi, however, it might be right up your alley. The Railgun series has some nice action as well, but more slice of life elements than I'd like. It's in it's second season right now and they're in a pretty damn dark arc, which is awesome and makes for really good fights. Other notable past shows for action/adventure that I'd recommend are Fate/Zero, Btooom, Mirai Nikki, and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

If you're asking for more recent ones. Magi is the one that comes to mind that's most recent.

About Steins;Gate I'm a sucker for time travel stories. This series starts off making sure you love these characters before plunging you into the high speed ride it gives you for the rest of the series. It's in my top 5 of all time for anime. It's full of suspense and the story is fantastic. It's not really action/adventure though if that's what you're looking for.

Last edited:
These damn quick *** frames of texts fly by so quickly in Bakemonogatari. It's frustrating as hell.
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

You have.
laugh.gif
Here's my answer from before.
If you haven't checked out Magi, however, it might be right up your alley. The Railgun series has some nice action as well, but more slice of life elements than I'd like. It's in it's second season right now and they're in a pretty damn dark arc, which is awesome and makes for really good fights. Other notable past shows for action/adventure that I'd recommend are Fate/Zero, Btooom, Mirai Nikki, and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
If you're asking for more recent ones. Magi is the one that comes to mind that's most recent.

About Steins;Gate I'm a sucker for time travel stories. This series starts off making sure you love these characters before plunging you into the high speed ride it gives you for the rest of the series. It's in my top 5 of all time for anime. It's full of suspense and the story is fantastic. It's not really action/adventure though if that's what you're looking for.
Thanks for the info.

I appreciate it.

These damn quick *** frames of texts fly by so quickly in Bakemonogatari. It's frustrating as hell. :lol: >: >:

Lol you'll get used to the quick frames. the text usually just stated the obvious or reiterates whats being or been said. I myself just finished nisemonogatari and i'm ready for this new season!

Aku no Hana ep 11
:rofl: these OP's keep getting weirder and weirder. :rofl:

This damn show and their damn extended walk scenes. :lol:

I felt like I didn't watch a single thing happen in this episode.

Looks like the brainwashing of Kasuga is complete though. Can't wait for next week's episode.

Suisei no Gargantia ep 11
Pinion's a dumbass. :smh:

War with Gargantia. Uh ohhh :nerd: I expect many people to die and hopefully one traumatizing death. We all know that Ledo is going to side with Garganti though.

By the way, guys... for all you FMA heads in this thread, Happy Father's Day!

:tongue:
:frown:

The feels man :smh:

New chapter of Feng Shen Ji is out.
About time Wu Geng came back. Now time to see the fruits of his training. :pimp:
Need some help understanding why we only get 1 a week when the manga is already 30+ chapters into part 3 smh

Need some help understanding why we only get 1 a week when the manga is already 30+ chapters into part 3 smh
My guess is that this particular series was going on for quite some time before it got picked up for translating, and maybe the translators can only do one chapter a week.

Just finished Bakemonogatari. That episode 12 was :pimp: :wow:

On ep 5 for Nisemonogatari. Got a question though.

What's with Araragi always assaulting little ol Mayoi like that? :lol: Is he some kind of pedo or something? Always trying to see her panties and ish. Is there something I'm not getting with their relationship?

Just finished Bakemonogatari. That episode 12 was :pimp: :wow:

On ep 5 for Nisemonogatari. Got a question though.

What's with Araragi always assaulting little ol Mayoi like that? :lol: Is he some kind of pedo or something? Always trying to see her panties and ish. Is there something I'm not getting with their relationship?

Just a running joke. He has to assault her in someway to show his affection. Just wait till later on in the season i don't want to spoil it but a situation will arise where he doesn't do it and you'll see the outcome to him not doing so.

Favorite characters have to be Shinobu, Senjougahara, and Mayoi (although Black Hanekawa might be a tie to mayoi.)

Last edited:
Naruto is out.
The kages are back in business baby. :pimp:
That last page though. :wow: :wow: :wow:
I want a new chapter now, dammit! :lol:
Honestly, I hope they both actually die this time. :lol:

Last edited:
New Bleach chapter is out. Man this week's chapter felt real short, but it had some good things in it. :lol:

Just to remind you guys, No One Piece this week.

Naruto is out.
The kages are back in business baby. :pimp:
That last page though. :wow: :wow: :wow:
I want a new chapter now, dammit! :lol:
Honestly, I hope they both actually die this time. :lol:

Dammmmmmmmmbbbbbbb!!!!!!!!!

nnaruto-4241511.jpg

Back
Top Bottom