The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Solid naruto chapter. Obito still talkin down on the fourth..

Is it me or did Madara abandon his plan just to fight the first :lol:

Solid naruto chapter. Obito still talkin down on the fourth..

Is it me or did Madara abandon his plan just to fight the first
laugh.gif
This....

Dude is a waste of time.

My boy Naruto about to put in work though
nthat.gif

Just watched first new episode of Oreimo

Was really hoping since i started this anime that it wouldnt get to this point smh.

Just saw the last episodes of Oreimo. This series will definitely be missed. |I
A few things. :lol:

• I saw that ending a mile away, mostly because I read the final chapter of the manga when it came out. :lol:
  • What Kyousuke did to Kuroneko is unforgivable. >: :lol: It honestly looked like she didn't see that answer coming. Her "Transformation" afterwards was lulz though. :lol:
  • Manami has instantly redeemed herself for being lame the entire series (in my eyes) with what she did at the park. :pimp: Such a dramatic personality shift for her though. :lol:
  • Lastly, Kyousuke needs to get punched for what he did to Kuroneko, seriously. :lol:

Oreimo was just as annoying as when i read it lol

Monogatari

Traveling back to when Hachikuji died!? :wow:

This arc will be awesome no doubt.

Last edited:
Just saw the last episodes of Oreimo. This series will definitely be missed. |I
A few things. :lol:

• I saw that ending a mile away, mostly because I read the final chapter of the manga when it came out. :lol:
  • What Kyousuke did to Kuroneko is unforgivable. >: :lol: It honestly looked like she didn't see that answer coming. Her "Transformation" afterwards was lulz though. :lol:
  • Manami has instantly redeemed herself for being lame the entire series (in my eyes) with what she did at the park. :pimp: Such a dramatic personality shift for her though. :lol:
  • Lastly, Kyousuke needs to get punched for what he did to Kuroneko, seriously. :lol:

Pissed me off too.

The whole last 2 episodes I was waiting for them to reveal how they weren't blood related.( I don't read manga or LN's) I had the wtf face on the whole time, well at least in between the laughing.

He really turned down 4 bishes to be with his sister for a few months, and not even smash or do anything at all. Ish is too out of left field.

Kuroneko was lulz the whole series though.

Oreimo
tumblr_mrqgwh3oxR1r09wh1o1_500.jpg

:pimp: except for that bs limitation.
kirino should have done more damage to that meddling girls face.
Still have no clue what some people were expecting from a series that revolved around a brother and sister bonding over games involving sibling romance. As if the actual title of the show wasn't a big enough give a way.

Last edited:
Did they really make luffy get stuck Inbetween some damn buildings. And zoro in a chimney SMH...like I guess they tryna be funny but that was really lame

The CP9 arc is dope tho. Usopp is still useless as hell smh

Oreimo

Still have no clue what some people were expecting from a series that revolved around a brother and sister bonding over games involving sibling romance. As if the actual title of the show wasn't a big enough give a way.

My problem isn't the incest and them getting together its the ending itself. The author wanted a incest ending, people threatened himsaying they were gonna kill him if he did it. So what he did was **** out and just make them break up. In the LNs it gives a glimpse of 10 years in the future and they're all still single and doing nothing. You're telling me that kyousuke a dude that had girls all on him at one point would rather be alone for 10 years just because he can't be with his sister? C'mon man.

Same with kirino they depict her to be a incredibly good looking model, who's athletic and otaku and she's not gonna get no man in 10 years cause of her brother? C'mon man either get them together or let him choose someone else IMO. It just cheapens it and made them getting together at all pointless and dumb if they're just gonna drop it after a few months and act like none of it ever happened SMH.

Straight disappointing.

Last edited:
Oreimo

My problem isn't the incest and them getting together its the ending itself. The author wanted a incest ending, people threatened himsaying they were gonna kill him if he did it. So what he did was **** out and just make them break up. In the LNs it gives a glimpse of 10 years in the future and they're all still single and doing nothing. You're telling me that kyousuke a dude that had girls all on him at one point would rather be alone for 10 years just because he can't be with his sister? C'mon man.

Same with kirino they depict her to be a incredibly good looking model, who's athletic and otaku and she's not gonna get no man in 10 years cause of her brother? C'mon man either get them together or let him choose someone else IMO. It just cheapens it and made them getting together at all pointless and dumb if they're just gonna drop it after a few months and act like none of it ever happened SMH.

Straight disappointing.

That's what I don't understand tho, why are people threatening to kill the author over an incest ending to a show that focuses on incest relationships?
Like why are you watching this show in the first place if incest offends you enough to threaten a mans life over it being depicted in anime :smh:
Do agree and feel a bit cheated out of a better ending, especially now learning about the LN glimpse. Actually thought they would have done alternate endings this time for the fans.

Back
Top Bottom