The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Watamote ep.8
I wish there was an cringe emote to use for this series, cuz this episode was full of cringe worthy moments. I don't know where to start :lol:
I thought they were getting the cringe over with early when they did the Vacuum and hickey bit.. holy crap. :rofl: :x but then they did the whole little sister confronting the dude from the bus stop part. Mannnnnnnn I feel embarassed watching her get embarassed.

One Piece Film: Z :smokin

One-Piece-Film-Z-Big-Tapestry.jpg

One Piece
I wonder who ends up with Ace's devil fruit
I can't really think of a person on the crew that would make sense.
Those on the crew that would be able to use the mera mera already have their own styles in place and them getting the mera mera does't make sense to me.

Last edited:
Glad you're liking one piece bro. It truly is worlds ahead as far as the Big 3. and IMO better than the grail.. DBZ

Idk man. It's definitely on the level of the DBZs and Narutos and such though. Dude I googled ace and I seen death smh

One Piece

Those on the crew that would be able to use the mera mera already have their own styles in place and them getting the mera mera does't make sense to me.
I'm thinking Luffy might hold on to it in memory of ace. Or he might use it himself if or when he finds out how to use 2 devil fruits.

One Piece

I'm thinking Luffy might hold on to it in memory of ace. Or he might use it himself if or when he finds out how to use 2 devil fruits.
I think I read somewhere that 2 devil fruits was unique to Blackbeard due to his own fruit.

And plus I don't think the mera mera would mesh well with Luffy anyways.

Naruto
Dem father-son techs... :x
:lol: @the second getting salty over people claiming his moves. On a side note, the 2nd created a lot of moves that are important to the series.
That "family" moment at the end. :wow: :lol:

Sept 9 is when bleach returns.  I dont eem care anymore.  At this point, Feng Shen Ji>Bleach to me.

Sept 9 is when bleach returns.  I dont eem care anymore.  At this point, Feng Shen Ji>Bleach to me.

I haven't started Feng Shen Ji yet, I will soon.

right now its OP > all,
just reading bleach and Naruto since so much time was invested. as someone said earlier, waiting for Sasuto-geta to happen then just end with a Spirit Rasen-Bomb

OP brought the LULz again. Hopefully they focus on the dwarves and the rest of the crew next week.

Again they keep showing why the Second is the man. Looks like he created everything thats important :pimp:

Naruto
Dem father-son techs... :x
:lol: @the second getting salty over people claiming his moves. On a side note, the 2nd created a lot of moves that are important to the series.
That "family" moment at the end. :wow: :lol:

True. Tobirama really was on some genius level ish as well. And the father/son tag team is just :nthat: And it still looks kinda weird that Sasuke is all of a sudden buddies with Naruto again.

OP brought the LULz again. Hopefully they focus on the dwarves and the rest of the crew next week.
The homie Chinjao used to be a conehead, and is one again. :rofl:
And god Luffy is so bad at hiding his identity. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom