The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just finished Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 2012, 10/10 series.
I loved that series too. All of their action poses were immaculate. :lol:

New FSJ chapter is out as well.
make that 2 chapters. :pimp:
So many dark generals. :lol:
I wonder what that sage guy is gonna do in the sea of vigor. probably absorb it all and become stronger than Tian or maybe revive the ancient gods or something.

:pimp: came in today

Naruto is out.

Edit:
WWWHHHHAAAATTTTT?!?!? :wow:
I honestly don't know what else to say. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: what do Yall have against naruto storyline?...

I actually seen that coming since it was his original plan nd I figured he was the final enemy.

it's the same thing over and over..... Naruto (for me) was starting to fall off a long time ago |I this "war" could have been better... except it's just dbz style power ups and sith :smh:

Naruto

Madara is all flesh and bone, but does it automatically mean that he's mortal? I mean, technically mortal? I know it's kind of a crazy/stupid idea, but hey weirder things have happened.

Besides the fact it's had fairly crappy writing for a while now?

the 4th in edo mode still had kyuubi in him unless thats a totally different process.

IDk what the problem yall are having with Naruto.. honestly this was all predictable since obito hit the sage mode.
we've known madara wanted that.

as far as him being mortal and what that means.. possibly better chakra flow??? stronger???idk since it seems like the 1st still is better than everyone out there.. plus those 2 already broke the edo.

it's really confusing honestly.

Well, Madara having a mortal body means he'll feel pain, guess it'll be more interesting.

Personally, I liked that chapter :\.

Back
Top Bottom