The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man I got to like Chapter 135 of Air Gear and just stopped reading it :lol:

I can't remember why, but I had just lost interest. I might go back and see if I like it enough to see it to the end.

Man I got to like Chapter 135 of Air Gear and just stopped reading it
laugh.gif

I can't remember why, but I had just lost interest. I might go back and see if I like it enough to see it to the end.
After a certain point the story got so out there I had no ******* idea what was going on
roll.gif

I just kept reading cuz I'd gotten so far I might as well have just kept going until the end.

Tenjo w as sort of the same . (Same author) but it was deep. There was definitely meaning to all of it

Bro honestly, itachi story don't add up IMO, so my ***** killed his whole village including his PARENTS to protect the hidden leaf? But left his younger brother alive? Like that **** is Wack...

And the third is vagina bro, this ***** Danzo has been messing **** up for the longest he should have been killed him or banished him or something :smh:

Last edited:
Bro honestly, itachi story don't add up IMO, so my ***** killed his whole village including his PARENTS to protect the hidden leaf? But left his younger brother alive? Like that **** is Wack...

And the third is vagina bro, this ***** Danzo has been messing **** up for the longest he should have been killed him or banished him or something :smh:
I've had questions about it to. Was he asked to wipe out his clan by the third, by danzo, by both, was it his own decision? The different perspectives it's been told from confused me

He couldn't bring himself to kill Sasuke because he loved his brother, plain and simple. After the massacre, he used Sasuke's life as collateral in order to keep the true reason behind the incident a secret, so as long as Sasuke lived no one would no the truth.

As for the third, I believe he knew more or less what Danzo had been up to, but chose to turn a blind eye to most of it because someone needed to work in the shadows and do the dirty work.

Don't agree with you on Itachi, but Sarutobi's been ******* up. Basically let Danzo do whatever the hell he wanted to for some strange reason. No idea why, I guess out of some "friendship" ish. :smh: This dude was the man back in the day, Danzo couldn't touch him, and he wanna waste time letting him walk all over the place, having experiments, working with Orochimaru and ****. Sarutobi needed to step up and knock that bird off it's perch.

So he loved sasuke but not his parents :lol: when I was younger and I first read the part where they revealed itachis motives or whatever I felt sorry for him but now when I really think about it, he's a ho, he killed his whole clan and family for the Wack *** hidden leaf...and then the way the portray it they want to make it out like he's a good guy and an honorable ninja. He's not. He's KILLED his parents b :smh: they coulda atleast showed maybe his parents mistreating him or something maybe that woulda added to the justification but it doesn't make sense. Dude didn't love anybody but sasuke :rolleyes

Last edited:
So he loved sasuke but not his parents
laugh.gif
when I was younger and I first read the part where they revealed itachis motives or whatever I felt sorry for him but now when I really think about it, he's a ho, he killed his whole clan and family for the Wack *** hidden leaf...and then they way the portray it they want to make it out like he's a good guy and an honorable ninja. He's not. He's KILLED his parents b
mean.gif
they coulda atleast showed maybe his parents mistreating him or something maybe that woulda added to the justification but it doesn't make sense. Dude didn't love anybody but sasuke
eyes.gif
It's supposed to be the idea or belief that the village is greater and more important that your family and clan. It was dumb that he didn't kill Sasuke like he was supposed to, but whatever, plot reasons. His dad was the clan leader and inciting the rebellion and the coup d'etat so he had to go regardless. He also felt that doing this would stop a larger war and I think his best friend told him to protect the village and the Uchiha's good name, which would be ruined if they went through with the Coup. To me the explanation was pretty poor, but he's considered a good guy and honorable because he was able to sacrifice those close to him for the well being of the rest of the village.

His parents were planning on overthrowing the Leaf, which would've resulted in the deaths of numerous people within the village. Say what you want, but they weren't innocently walking down the street one day, minding their own business and their son just killed them.

Wasn't the village wronging them in the first place though? Nah b killing your parents though? That's Wack...so I guess if sasuke was older and down with the plan he would got murked too :lol:

For the same hidden leaf that let's a dude like Danzo call shots :rolleyes

Afer watching the newest episode of [COLOR=#red]Jojo's Bizarre Adventure[/COLOR], I have one blaringly obvious question i have to ask. :lol:
How is dude still functional with a hole in his head and brain?! I mean, i know they took that implant out with surgical precision and whatnot, but that still doesn't negate the fact that he has a HOLE IN HIS HEAD! I don't think something like that heals right away. :lol:

Also, while im here, where does Jotaro's hat end and his hair begin? I can never seem to tell. :lol:

That ED though. As soon as it started I started to laugh. What a great choice for Stardust Crusaders. On par with Roundabout from parts 1&2. :pimp:

I kinda wish it was Holy Diver, but this is more appropriate. :lol:
Maybe we might see Holy Diver later in the series.

And of course, the classic. :pimp:

Last edited:
Wasn't the village wronging them in the first place though? Nah b killing your parents though? That's Wack...so I guess if sasuke was older and down with the plan he would got murked too :lol:

For the same hidden leaf that let's a dude like Danzo call shots :rolleyes

According to Tobi the village looked at them with suspicion due to the Kyuubi attack, and placed them in their own corner of the village. So because of that they were going to kill however many people. Come on now. :rolleyes

Can't deny Danzo was a scumbag, his death was pretty cool though dude was finna blow up and take Obito and Sasuke with him :lol:
...still not happy that they let Gai live...all that build up for nothing dammit

Back
Top Bottom